Thursday 22 May 2014

It's Elementary


I have a problem with ants in my flat.  If I leave half a banana out where the ants can get to it, they will.  I have discovered that, first to my anger, and then to my chagrin; so I don't do that anymore.

It's elementary.

Now, humans aren't ants.  We have free will.  And often, people have used their free will to abide by the rules for living that we have set up.  And often, they have not.

Now, life circumstances are that there is going to be a whole new ball game coming into play, for humans to inherit more of their positive potential, as 'spiritual beings having a human experience'.  In the meantime, Citizen:

Don't leave half a banana out where it will attract - entice - ants, if you don't want to have an infestation of ants.       

He who has ears to hear, let him hear.  


And as for that 'new ball game' coming into play; and while I'm giving free, and unsolicited, advice; a word of awareness:

Everything will be set right, before we proceed from there.  Before we can proceed, from there.

What does that mean.

It means precisely what it says.  Anything that is wrong will be set right.  Do you think that you live in an arbitrary universe??  The universe runs by, and on, laws.  Everything will be reset to the letter and spirt of the law that it functions under.  And then we can proceed.

Not before. 

As I say:

He who has ears to hear, let him hear.    

And as for 'the law': that means legitimate law. 

For example.  In America - my home country - I will not have 'the state' telling me what to do and what not to do in an overbearing way.  I will live in and by essential liberty, as a sovereign being.  Not as a subject of the state, be it by Royalty or Church or Oligarchy or Autocrat or an overbearing majority, thinking to ride roughshod over the individual and his/her rights.  

If you want to live in that kind of society and system - in and under any of those forms - you can get out of my country to go and do it in.  And stop trying to impose your tyrannical mentality here.  It won't wash.  

Still have those ears open???


If not, then it's auditory as well.  

No comments: