Friday 20 April 2018

Exercise Or Real Time


As for my “thinking on various subjects,” that I referred to at the end of my just-previous blog.  There is The Big One.

Some background.

My discovery of my personal self-identity began basically, I think, when I found myself not only feeling very angry about the terrible things that people were doing to each other and their ‘nature’ surroundings, but personally offended.1  And I discovered, for myself, that if I felt so strongly about it all, I should just let that feeling have its rein, and not hold back on it.  To the point that I could easily change from an attitude of, Why doesn’t somebody do something about all this, to deciding - accepting - that it was up to me to ‘do something about all this’ - literally.  As my job to do.  

I had a very ‘telling’ experience at university, shortly before I left it and set out on my ‘spiritual journey’ in life in earnest.  While I was still ‘sensitized’ from a spiritual experience (more on which, below), during my Junior year, I went to some sort of religious event one evening at the school’s ‘Mem (for Memorial) Church,’ with a young gal friend from my high school days, who had come to Stanford that year (a very nice gal who I ended up dating a couple of times).  While sitting in the audience, taking in whatever was going  on (I think it was a speaker, on whatever subject not germane to this telling), I had a distinct feeling come over me, and I told my gal friend about it afterwards.  What it was, was the sense of a figure like Jesus suddenly appearing before our ‘congregation,’ and while most if not all of the attendees were struck rather dumb and unmoving by the phenomenon (as I told my friend), I found myself getting up and going down there and standing with Him, “as if that was simply where I belonged”.              

And as my journey in life continued, it got to the point where I felt that I was beholden to nobody; that I could take my rightful place - and responsibility - as the captain of this ship.

A few assists along the way: 

* When I was in the 5th grade some of us in that grade were sent to an ‘advanced’ class, with some of the 6th graders.  The teacher had a nautical background in her family, and one day announced that we were going to have an election, for the class to elect the captain of their ‘ship’.  The vote was dutifully taken; and lo and behold, I was elected.  What??! I thought.  What is this all about??  I’m just a fifth grader…and, for whatever all possible reasons, I never assumed responsibility for our ship.  Which was fine by me.  
   I wasn’t ready.  At that time.   

* A few years later, when I was in the Boy Scouts, during my junior high school years, a home movie was taken of a few of us before we headed out for summer camp in the mountains one early summer, and when there was a showing of it to us afterwards at one of our evening meetings, I was stunned to see that my head was literally aglow, and it was not all due to my blond hair having bleached out in the summer sun (too early for that).  And speaking of my time in the Boy Scouts:

* Some time after that, there was a showing to our Troop one night of a film about Jesus.  I don’t recall who played the part, or much of it at all.  All I remember of it was that, in the middle when our Scoutmaster was changing the reel, one of the guys (who happened to live up the street from me as well; and therein lies another story in this genre, not necessary to go into in this telling) turned around, from close to the front, and gave me a long look, where I was sitting close to the back.  And then let it go.  (What was that all about? I wondered.)  And speaking of glows:

* At least twice in movie houses, with the lights out during the film, I have felt a glow around me, that filled the room; and both times - as if to make sure there was not any doubt as to its origin - people around me turned and looked my way.  (While I sat there, all unknowing; minding my own business.)    
  And speaking of this sort of thing, and to wrap up this presentation of some tidbits of info:

* Much later on in my life, and while I was living in the spiritual community where I spent the bulk of my adult life, an American doctor who had come across the ability to heal with his hands, and had brought a group of trainees to our community to have the experience of such a place (which group I co-focalized for its one-week Findhorn Experience), told me once, in passing, at the end of their time there, with a bit of a quizzical sidelong glance at me, that I had a purple aura; and that it was “the first one that I have ever seen”.

By then, and as these bits & pieces might foretell, I was beginning not to be surprised at such feedback…   

Actually, I had a second, follow-on curious experience whilst still at university to the one I mentioned.  After my key ’spiritual experience,’2  I began doing some reading in various religions, and one thing led to another, until I visited the minister of the local Episcopal Church, to attempt to get some advice as to what was going on for me.  He invited me back in the evening to his place for a talk on it all, and while I was there - and after he had offered me a drink of whiskey (which I sampled) - he said, quietly: “Is it you.  Is it really you.”

He also suddenly kissed me.  And that was it for me.  I left, never to go back to him.  For advice.  Or anything.  But beyond the whiskey, and the few words that we had, and the kiss, it was the comment that he made that lingered with me.  Long after.

And into my soul’s journey, in this vale of tears.  And distractions.   

That.  And the somewhat idle curiosity as to what had been part of his life’s journey, that had come up at that moment. 

What am I saying.  Not being a believer in the Jesus ‘thing,’3 I am saying what I took to calling myself at the spiritual community before I felt it was time to go back into the world and engage in its processes: to call me (and especially as I was older than any of the rest of them) their

Elder Brother.

Feeling that it is now time for me to come into my own.

Fully.

For the work that we all have to do.

To set things right in this world.  

Before its Ascension.

So that it can ascend.  

Or, more precisely:

So that we can ascend with Gaia; this living Being which has assisted us so well, and patiently, in our own spiritual development.

As The Process that we have been engaged in for a long, long time moves from 3D to 4D and 5D.  On its way

further 

Up. 

And we all Claim Our Christhood.

NOW.


footnotes:

1 To the point that, when later on in my life the woman who co-founded the spiritual community that I joined for some time urged us to ‘Claim Your Christhood NOW,’ I found it very easy to do.  On the one hand.  And a little difficult to do on the other, insofar as continuing to live my specific incarnate life amongst my fellow incarnate associates.  All of us on our individual paths, on our collective journey.   

2 The key experience that set this whole train of events off: my ‘spiritual experience’ one night in the outdoor amphitheater on campus, under a deep dark sky wall-to-wall with stars.  No moon, no clouds, no lights, no sound, no movement; nothing between me and It, in my temporary sensory-deprivation chamber.  But I have told about that experience in these pages before.  Suffice it to say here, that it was - as I say - the ‘key’ that set the whole train of subsequent events off.
   And for the rest of my life.

3 For reasons which I have given before in these pages.  I really don't think that I have enough new readers to make it worthwhile for my 'regulars' to go through all that again, here.
   Read 'The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold' and 'Christ In Egypt' by Acharya S/D.M.Murdock, followed by 'Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus' by Joseph Atwill.  Watch the series on the Internet, 'Jesus Never Existed' by Kenneth Humphreys.  That will be good for a start.

No comments: