Wednesday 18 April 2018

Mail Call


Ah, my daily pile of snail mail to go through...

Here’s one, that is a blast from the past.

Some background.

Back when I left university, before the Finals end of my Junior year, to go out and find answers to serious questions; mostly to do with What Is It All About, but also about what all we were being told about things, that had the growing appearance to me of keeping us in the dark in a lot of areas of life, I ended up living in New York City for a year, haunting the stacks of the Main Public Library and reading everything I could get my hands on regarding ’spiritual’ things, and allied subjects, like ESP and UFOs.  This is circa 1955-56.  When I ran out of some money that I had coming in (from the death of my father; to be used ‘for my education,’ which it very highly was), I got a job, for a short while, as an Operating Room Orderly at Memorial Sloan Kettering Memorial Hospital.  They were very busy with cancer patients; all the ORs constantly in use. One day I answered a buzzer for assistance in one such busy OR where I was handed a longish thin package to take down to Pathology, a couple of floors below.  While waiting for the elevator the package bent in my hand, and I discovered that it was the shriveled little leg of the little old lady whose face I had seen in passing, covered by the anesthesia mask on the operating table.  Her face and her leg: that’s all I will ever know of her.  But what I got out of the experience was the deep sense that

there is something wrong here.  Very wrong.  This is not working.  The way we are doing things is not working. 

Fast forward to today, and I got, amongst my pile of daily mailings, one from - lo and behold -  Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.  However I got on their mailing list is not important to the telling of the experience.  What is, is the contents of their letter - accompanied by FREE gifts of address labels and a handy notepad; plus even an offer of a lovely tote bag! - which reads, in part:

“Dear Friend,

“Would you send just $10 or $15 to help Memorial Sloan Kettering continue making advances in cancer treatment that can save the lives of thousands of patients each year?

“Our work brings new hope—and real relief—to the nearly 1.7 million Americans who will be diagnosed with cancer this year…

“Here at Memorial Sloan Kettering we’re working tirelessly [for] a day when every single cancer is” - wait for it; possibly good news??:  “treatable."  [Oh.  Right.]

“Research initiatives pioneered by MSK often lead us to create new treatments that become the gold standard of cancer cure” - excuse me; that’s “care”.  How silly of me not to catch that - “care across the United States and around the world…”

And so forth and so on.

So they’re still in the business of “treating” cancer.  After all these years…

But then, of course they are.

That’s what it’s all about.

To ‘treat’ you to a lifetime of going to them, for their sorcerer’s pills and potions; and when all else fails:

the scalpel.

And the resultant likes of a shriveled little old leg, off a little old lady, being carried down to Pathology.

By an OR Orderly who wants to do something about it.

All.  Of it.


And while I’m in the mood: Another mailing today that has set me off a bit.  It’s the oldie but goodie about the rule of law in this country, and how we have, well, lost it.  I have somewhat recently let the Heritage Foundation, a leading conservative organization, know how I feel about their not helping to let The People catch on to the usurpation of the Oval Office by Barack Hussein Obama (“If not you, who??”), and canceled my membership accordingly.  But they have gotten my name from another mailing list, apparently, because they have now written me in the category of a possible new recruit to their conservative cause, with a Critical Issues Survey to fill out, and send in, along with etc. etc.  I did fill in their Survey, but also appended a couple of notes.  One was to inform them, under the (crossed out) section for my credit card info:

“Sorry, Ed [Feulner, Founder and letter writer].  The HF failed to come to the aid of the country, and stand up for the Constitution, when it really mattered - the candidacy and purloined presidency of the Usurper, BHO.  (See puzo1.blogspot.com; and E. de Vattel’s ‘The Law of Nations,’ Book One, Ch. XIX, Sect. 212.)"   (signed)        

and at the bottom of the Survey, under Additional Comments, I emphasized the point thusly:

“The Supreme Court needs to rule - correctly - on the definition, and eligibility requirement, of a “natural born” citizen.  And this nation act accordingly.”

Never say die.

Hope springs eternal.

-

The bottom line…as I replied this evening to a friend who sent me a link to the story out of Syria by the investigative journalist for the UK’s The Independent who found out the truth right on the ground there:

“Yes, this was an important article; I had come across it in my own surfing.  

“It's so important to get these things right - and the MSM is making it well-nigh impossible to know what really happened in a lot of news items.  I hate to say it, but one can pretty well figure that they are NOT getting the truth on ANYTHING as reported by the MSM, have to go to the Independent Media for a better, more accurate take on things.  That's how bad 'it' has gotten in this country.  'It': its attempted takeover, by the NWO crowd; who have planned their attack rather perfectly, to include education and the MSM "institutions" especially.  I quote that word, because it is from the Marxist theoretics behind what is going on: "The long march through the institutions".

“What is so galling about this Syria 'gas attack' thing is that the false-flag perps have been caught out in both previous such/similar attempts to take down the Assad government, as subsequent info uncovered.  But apparently few people follow the Independent Media, to have known about that.  Well, hell - the onus is on them, to a) figure out that they can't trust the MSM on ANY of this sort of thing, and to b) do some checking on the IM for the truth.  The excuse is probably along the lines that they don't have the time to do all that.  Which is precisely what the people who are attempting to take over this country are counting on.

“’How important is your country to you, Citizen???'  I want to shout sometimes at my computer...


“Stan”


And last word for the night (early morning, by now):

This same friend sent me another article, on work done about nanoparticles in vaccines, by a couple of Italian experts on the subject, who, when they reported that they were finding ‘fault’ with vaccines, were raided by the police, and all their material taken.   My reply:

“Excellent article; I hadn't come across it.  Thanks.

“Yes, one would think that there was a backup for such research.  Let's hope that someone downloaded their material, and has it.

“What a mess.  As I have said previously: We either live by Truth or we will die by suicide.  

“We are well on the way to the latter conclusion.

“Yet, I still trust that things HAD to get bad - really bad - before they could get better.  

“That's how we learn, I guess is the answer:

“the hard way.


“Stan”


Over and out for now. 

In the ongoing battle.

And educational process.

That is life in 3D.

About to change its frequency, here.

With you.

Or without you.

Your choice.

As always.

No comments: