Tuesday 24 April 2018

The Bottom Line


A friend recently sent me a channeling that I was touched by, especially with its timing.  But who knows where these things come from.  They are filtered through a number of layers, including the channeler's own subconscious.  Earlier this evening I sent this friend a current channeling, from someone whose material I am familiar with, who channels something called The Federation Of Light; the material also having a good 'sound' to it, but.  My comment to my friend:

"Unfortunately, this Source told Blossom in 2012 that, in preparation for/anticipation of The Event, she and her 'followers' could "Shine your shoes" it was so close to happening.  These sources don't seem to be very good at human time reckoning.  The lesson, I guess: Continue to practice discernment.  Go within for oneself.  Don't trust anything or anyone outside of your Self.  Listen.  But 'shining one's shoes' in anticipation isn't going to make something happen any earlier than it is going to.  Or not.

"I am reminded of the Cargo Cult aborigines in New Guinea I think it was, for a 'time' after WWII, who, after having experienced the Allies dropping into their little Eden from the skies in their cargo planes full of goodies and then disappearing from whence they came, would craft facsimile planes out of palm tree branches and such, and 'display' them on clearings on mountain sides, and post sentinels to wait patiently for a return of the gods.  Poor misled sods.  

"So: Discernment.

"A good lesson, for all that, anyway."


And while on the subject of discernment...

I discern that it is high time to ditch the paradigm that we are embedded in, and get real.  Today I came across a number of email articles that involved serious downsides to our present paradigm.  Among them:

* The terrible state of our food supplies, what with GMOs and pesticide contamination and all kinds of toxic additives and on and on.  That subject also covered specifically in an article on the terrible toxicity of farmed salmon, and that industry's danger to the wild salmon runs nearby.  

* Air contamination is still a terrible matter, with 95% of human habitation filled with dangerous levels of toxicity.  And interestingly, in relation to that figure, is the figure of ab. 95% of humanity that TPTB want to reduce out of existence.  Not because they are causing pollution.  But because they are uncontrollable, and are 'superfluous to needs'.  
   As to this latter aspect, of 'us versus them':

* Bill Gates is offering to put a billion dollars into a proposed project, called 'Earth One,' that is about putting 500 satellites into orbit.  Why?  To spy on us.  Why??  Oh, it's to "catch illegal fishing," and that sort of innocuous thing, don't you know.  Right.  Got it.
   And as to this latter attitude:

* Google is not letting up on censoring conservative thought.  That is to say, thought along the lines of our individual freedom, as 'spiritual beings having a human experience,' as opposed to our collective captivity.  We are to be controlled, like the Hunger Games movies recently, or the Rollerball film of quite a number of years ago, wherein the populace was controlled by a consortium of six corporations.

Hey - that sounds familiar.  Now where...

Oh.  Right.   That's the number of corporations that are currently controlling our Mainstream Media......

I could, of course, go on, in this vein.

But I'm sure I don't need to.

I'm sure that you get the picture.

Soi - time to do something about it, all.

I know that I will be a slave to no one.  As I would have no one be a slave to me.

The Bottom Line:

Spartacus, anyone???

And that's not a drink with either aspartame or high fructose corn syrup in it.

No comments: