Friday 17 October 2014

On My Watch


For The Record:

I don't recall how long it was after the 2008 elections that I began to realize it was so tainted.1  Living overseas at the time - and having done so for quite some years2 - I wasn't privy to the 'local scuttlebutt'.  It was in following various e-newsletters and reading the public Comments to the articles (this being how I best kept in touch with things going on in my home, and beloved, country) that I discovered that there was some question about Obama's eligibility for the presidential office, as regards something called being a 'natural born' citizen or not.  Being the truthful sort, by long inclination (see my description at my 'About Me' site), I looked further into the matter; and quickly began realizing, as regards the man's eligibility, according to the Constitution, and his occupation of the office: 'Well; this can't be right.'

And it wasn't.

And it isn't.  

And so it has to go.

In the form of Barack Hussein Obama - aka Barry Soetoro; aka Barry Soebarkah - being removed from the office he illegally occupies, and held for trial (on numerous counts, including that of treason);

everything that he has put his signature to, including Executive Orders and appointments, being rendered null and void;

the Democrat Party being taken to court on charges of being a corrupt body for knowingly putting forward an ineligible candidate for the office of the presidency (as indicated by the legal-document forms that its officials filled out in regards to Obama's 'eligibility' to run for that office); and

the Republican Party likewise being taken to court, as a co-defendant against RICO Statutes conspiracy charges, for having colluded with the Democrat Party officials in the coverup regarding Obama's ineligible status and usurpation of the highest office in the land.  Depending on the outcome of the - clean - court case, both parties to be dissolved, as criminal enterprises;

all elections being held in abeyance until the status of the Democrat and Republican parties, and thus their candidates for office,  is cleared up.

A word to the wise:

And don't you ever - ever - try this sort of sleazy thing again.  Not on my watch, at least.


P.S. And speaking of things 'on my watch': there will be other charges, and changes, made as well, as I move further into my area of responsibility, and out of my time of 'hibernation,' as it were, for a time and season.  It's being, now, 'that time'.  Stay tuned.

---

footnotes:

1 The 2004 elections - especially (not to get into this digression in detail, regarding similar concerns about the 2000 elections) - caused me concern, when it appeared that some shenanigans were afoot that resulted in Bush Jr. winning the popular-vote count.  I was keeping tabs on the elections whilst living over in the UK, and when I went to bed, John Kerry was winning the exit-poll count in Ohio by ab. 3%, and when I woke up the next day and checked in on the results of the election, I found that Bush had taken Ohio - according to the official count - by about the same margin.  This sort of thing can hinge on the count from various counties at any given time, I understand; but I noticed that the Democrats did start making noises about 'irregularities' in that state's voter outcome.  However, it would appear that, instead of just getting mad, they opted rather to get even.
     Big mistake, as far as I am concerned.  Two wrongs not making a right.  Except in the 'book' of such relativists as Saul Alinsky, as codified in his 'Rules For Radicals'...  


2 quietly in a spiritual community, in the north of Scotland; just getting on with my personal life, just minding my own business.  For the time being.

No comments: