Saturday 25 October 2014

Political Broadcast


Political Broadcast

              I

The Republicans
                 like
To make money.
The Democrats
                 like
To spend it
For them.

              II

The Democrats appeal
                to people
Who want to live off of
Other people's money.
                  It's
Disgusting.

Am I taking
            a risk
     by saying
Such things?
                 No.
           Because
I don't take
My marching orders
              from 
The People.
I take them
From Him
Who sent me -
                to say
              clearly
     and without
      reservstion
         from God.
Now, granted
                 God
Can speak through
The People
           at times.
                   But
At other times,
Not.
        Sort of hit
        and miss,
                    as
            it were;
  a proposition
That I don't care
To engage in.

        III
   
I am free
           to 'tell it 
          like it is'
         because
I am free
Of all compromises,
Not belng beholden
To anybody
Or anything
Except the Truth
Ot things.
And that is why
I can say
For good example 
                 and
With impunity
That it is time
To do away
With money

       and thus
Come out
From under
The thumb
Of the Cabal
Of Powers
That Be; 
                 or
          rather
The Powers
That Were
Now.
            
So mote
It be.

No comments: