Wednesday 8 October 2014

On Rising To The Occasion


My fellow Americans,
                     I come 
         before you
With a full heart
At last.
              I am here
To tell you
                 formally
That the Play
Is over;  
      that it's time
                       for
The Real Thing.
             And you
            will know
What to do - 
            what your
            role is
           in that true
           reality, so
           to say - 
           from your
Inner prompting.
            And what
                       not
             to do
             Aa many
             of you
Would have been
              acting
Our parts in the fall
Elections, for 
Example
That your spiritual
                         Self
Would not agree with
              when you are 
                     no longer
              on stage with
Your life, but
Embodying it
Fully
As a spiritual being
No longer just having
A human experience,
                   but having
Your own
                   as a child
              of your
            and our
     Father-Mother
God
           hallowed be
Its Name.

(Perhaps Prism
               would be
A good one
To consider?
             After all,
          we are in
       and part of
A gigantic
And magnificent
Crystal.
And so, we are
Crystalline
               in
              and by
Nature.
         Did you ever
Think of that?
                        Our
Advanced physicists
                 have
Now.  And so
            the whole
                     can
Communicate
With the parts
                  simul
          taneously
            and vice-
Versa.
      
             And so,
             we have
Miles to go
                 before
                 we
Awaken
       to our true
            identity
                 fully
     and our full
Potential.
            Get ready.
It's going to be
 an interesting
           not to say
    invigorating
Ride.  
           But you
Can fake pride
In how far 
           you
Have come
Already.
And when I say
                'you'
           I mean
       of course
We.
         And further on
A bit, I mean
Of course
              the I
Of which We
          are all
          a part
And a vital
             part
At that; 
              being
                    at
       the heart
Of the whole
Matter.
           The matter
                   of Life
And its ultimate
Purpose.
             Which may
             or may not
                            be
          just in
         and for itself
         only.
                     Time
And Consciousness
Will tell.)

    But as
For now:
This is to report
As well
                that it  
      has all 
      been
      part
Of the plot
Of the Play
That we have been
So engrossed in
               that we
Lost sight of
That factor
About it.
               You see,
                God
                moves
In mysterious ways
            His wonders
To perform:
I would never
Have been able
To mount the throne
Of my kingdom
If it hadn't been
                    for
The Dark forces
Paving the way
For my incarnation
        from simple
Potentiation.
The process
Hegelian
In fact
            and
In effect.
The man - 
                   or
            to say
The historian
In him -
              knew
Whereof
He spoke. 
He just left out
The last step
On how to evoke
               Spirit
Out of Matter.
For this example,
                 Obama -
Who built on the work
Laid down by Bush Junior
And the NeoCons
         (planning for
Their New World Order) -
Has been so offensive
To the rule of law
              and legal
                     order
That he has become
A law unto himself:
                 to say
             in other,
           perhaps 
       more clear 
               words
A dictator;
           and thus I
            can now
Take over
         to counter
                    him
From the Light
                       side
Without the need
For election;
The Constitution
Having been
Breached
Already.

          It's simple,
Really, once
               you get
              the hang
                      of it.

Which we all have had
A go at
In the past
I feel, and
For some of us
Many times
In many schools
Just 
Like
This one.
              playing
Different parts
Is all.

Don't you feel
A little deja vu
In you
Too??
           …as we play
Out our parts
For this last
Time
At least
For this last
Dance
Of this
Particular
Set

As we each take
Our turns
In claiming
Our Christhood
Now
And living up
To our
Individual
Occasions.
Or not
As the case
May
Be.
Else what
Is a classroom
For???

              ...until
We have all passed
The test -
Passed through
The Ring-Pass-Not -
And Ascend
Together
In unison
And innerly
As well
Back
Into
The One

With a glorious
Hallelujah
Ringing
In our earless
Ears
For a job
Well 
Done

In proving
Our 
Ancestry.

-

As for
Why me
Now
Precisely:
I don't know.
      It may be
As simple as 
My having said:
    "Here am I.
      Send me."
(I'm not one
For being shy
About speaking up.
All through
This incarnation, I
Have called
Various emperors-to-be
On their fine
New clothes.)
What I do know
Is my deep antipathy
To the Dark.
I can relate to
            the love
       of a Patton
   or a Leonidas
For his men
For example.

(And probably have
Done that very thing
In my past lives,
         the spirit
                  of it
Is so deep
In me.  The Battle
Of Thermopylae
Anyone???  Like
The current call
Of 'Molon labe'
Making the rounds
Of the American
Militia.  Count
Me in, men
And women
Of this age;    
                    new
In more ways
Than one.)

So, fair warning:
Don't cross me.
            I can be
Fierce
When provoked.
         Yes, I was
A conscientious
Objector during
                 my time 
         of national
Service.  (Korea
      '57-'58.)  But
    I am playing
A head game
With my pacifist
                  side
            because
I want to see
               the end
Of war; 
            and I know
                     that 
     to return love
               for hate
       is the key
        to that
        superior
Outcome.
                   But
          my heart 
 Is in defeating
        the enemy
                 of
           the:Light.
            So, stay
           out of my 
weapon's sight
    if you know
    what's good
For you
And us all.
           A Word
To the wise
Should be
Sufficient.
             As for
The wise guys
                well.
They will learn
Their lessons
The hard way
That's all.
    As it always
Was.

No comments: