Saturday 2 September 2017

Press Briefing


‘Good morning.  In America.

‘“We will know that our disinformation program is complete when everything that the American public believes is false.”

'As some of you will know.  And as all of you should know; being in the business that you are in.  Reputedly.  Those are the words of a former Director of the CIA.

‘And so, how will that desired outcome - for some - have been accomplished…

‘Enter the picture the likes of you lot.  And your effing ‘fake news’.  

‘You will excuse me, I trust, if I don’t think very highly of those of you who have been involved in the attempt to take over this country - 

'my country - 

'and turn it into being merely a part of a region of the New World Order of your masters.  The totalitarian New World Order of their wet dreams.  Designed to treat the people of the planet, not like the ‘spiritual beings having a human experience’ that they in fact are.  But like cattle.  To be corralled, and culled, at will.  By their superiors.

‘Well, I have, apparently, news for you lot:

‘It ain’t going to happen…

’So much for your, and their, best-laid plans…

‘How does it feel to be prostitutes??

‘Don’t bother answering that.  I was just thinking aloud, for a moment there.  Though I will say, to your faces, that the only reason that I am dealing with you lot here is because you are what I have to deal with.

‘For now.

‘Until you are cleaned up, too.

‘So.  For now: My announcements.  And then I think that I will go take a shower.  Not being able to stand being in the presence of the likes of you for very long…

‘…and believe me, before I am through, the likes of you lot will wish that you had President Trump back.

‘And so, without further ado, to my announcements.

‘One.’

And then follows a list of things that I would be putting in place, to set things to rights.  In this country.  And the world.

Given the opportunity.


P.S. And to prove how ‘ecumenical’ I am in all this sort of thing, to note here that I have refused to support conservative groups like Faith & Freedom Coalition financially until they raise a stink big enough to result in Voter Integrity measures being put in place in states like - and especially like - my home state of California.  And so, just today as a matter of fact, in reply to one of the F&FC surveys, in response to the question, ‘Are you currently registered to vote?’ I wrote in:

“Yes - but I refuse to aid and abet in the commission of a crime.  See below,” and down in a subsequent question about sending in my “best gift of support” I wrote as my reply to that one:

“Not until organizations like yours put pressure on the federal govt. and states like mine to clean up all the Voter & Electoral Fraud going on, which is making such a mockery of our democracy.”

(Yes yes, I know: This is a republic, not a democracy.  But in terms of The People and their vote, we’re talking about the democratic process.) 

To my mind, it makes little sense to urge people to ‘get out and vote’ if the system is so corrupt that you can’t trust its outcomes.  First thing first, in my book. 

But, of course, at some point, we will transition from a Republic.

Not to an Empire.  Like Rome of old.  And like The Powers That Be currently running things on this planet would like there to be, with them in charge.

But to a kingdom.

Not of this world.

But now, in this world as well.


Stay tuned.

For, it’s coming to a planet

very near you.

Like it.

Or not.

Depending on which side you are on.

The side of the Dark.

Or of the Light.

Take your pick.

For, as always:

Your choice.

This being a planet of choice.

Until further announcement.

No comments: