Thursday 18 December 2014

A Quick Report On My Whereabouts


A quick note to my hordes of auditors on this site:

Earlier this evening (Wednesday) I almost experienced a release of one of my myriad realities within the ONE of the NOW (as some channelers say), when I stepped off a curb to cross the street and a light-beating bull of a car came charging within inches - literally - of separating me from my cape, as it were.  Basically unscathed, I picked myself up, dusted myself off, and started all over again, to try to cross that (major) street on the next light.  Where a funny thing happened to me on the other side.  Actually, two things.  The first was that I found my lucky penny for the day.  (Ever since coming back to 'my old haunts' - is the expression that springs to mind right at this particular moment, upon re-'living' my narrow escape from abrupt transition from this realm - I have found myself, during my daily 'constitutional,' coming across what I like to refer to as my lucky penny for the day.  It can be - and is, most often - a penny, or (less often) a nickel, or (even less often) a dime; but the spirit of the thing is the same, as I 'take' it: a gift from the universe.)1  I even put them on the little side table beside the door to my small apartment, and change them when the next one comes along.  Good luck gestures.  Harmless.

But what I really want to report on is the big find of the evening.  Shortly after this rather scary event (although I found myself remarkably calm about it),2 and in leaving the supermarket, where I picked up the makings for my evening meals (a big salad, with a side of either a hard-boiled egg or a slice of cheese; the makings lasting me for over a week of meals), I noticed on the sidewalk ahead of me - as is my wont; as you will have gathered by now - something that caught my eye: it looked like a small set of some - could it be? - American flags.  I stopped, curious, to pick it up (which a passing young woman helped me with, seeing me with shopping bags in both hands, and a loaded backpack weighing me down), and inspected it more closely when I got home to the better light in my room.  You will appreciate this telling more when I explain that part of my daily outing, earlier on, had been to go to the Post Office and, besides mailing something or other,  pick up some stamps.3  I wanted some holiday-type ones, which they didn't have.  I would have bought a set of ten stamps from the machine in the building, but they stopped providing those with the American flag on them - which I enjoyed putting on my envelopes (mostly to worthy political causes; or to other deserving 'charities') - making them available now, for whatever reason(s), only in the mundane Post Office 'logo'.  I had to settle for five stamps celebrating Farmers Markets; at least they were colorful.  And now here, I had been 'gifted' with a set of, not five, not ten, but twenty, stamps, all of various seasonal shots of the American flag, flapping in the breeze.

Twenty.

My first thought was concern for the person who had dropped them.  (That's nearly ten dollars.)  Should I have left them there, for the person possibly retracing his or her steps???  But how long would that take; and where all had they been, to wonder where all they could have dropped them; etc. etc.

I decided to thank 'my lucky stars'.  In the spirit of the close call from the speeding car.

And now I will get down to the real, nitty gritty of why I am telling this story.

Because I think we are a special crew.  Having signed on, to be here, at this particular time, to help humanity through the 'chute' that we are coming to.  The portal, into a New Era; for all humanity.  A Golden Age.  And we have work to do, in order to help that process.

And I would assume that you will have - if you haven't already - some similar, helpful things happen to you, too, along your path.  To give you some reasons to thank your

lucky stars.

In whatever form - shapes and sizes - they come in, for you.

---
               
footnotes:

1 I even once found a very large cache of coins, in the gutter; as if dropped from a piece of furniture being moved and not noticed by the mover(s).  I had a plastic bag with me, in my trusty backpack (I carry one in case I come across a dog walker who has been 'caught short;' as actually happened once, allowing me to come to the rescue.  There's a huge number of dogs in this general vicinity; of all shapes and sizes.  What is it; like comfort food???), and scooped them up into it, telling the Fed Ex driver, who actually first saw the cache, that I would take it to a nearby 'soup kitchen,' out of a church (it provides evening meals for a lot of electric cart-scooting old-timers, and otherwise down-and-outers.  Nice service).  Which I dutifully did.  Not sure how much was in it.  Coins of all kinds.  Too large a cache to have come from a normal-sized broken piggy bank.  Unless they have grown in size, since my day, of knowing about such things.  Having been out of touch with 'normal' life for many years, in my off-the-beaten-path spiritual community, in the north of Scotland.  Another story.  

2 On the other side of the 'arena' of my experience, I found myself recalling what Abraham Lincoln said to himself when he had lost a pre-presidential-run election, and in leaving the office where the count was being reported, dejected, he slipped on something or other.  He caught himself; and in walking on, found himself thinking: 'A slip. But not a fall.'
   He was a spiritual man, too.

3 My daily 'constitutional' is often to said Post Office, basically for its good walk from my place; just over twenty minutes, at a healthy, brisk pace.  I often have the excuse to go there to put some mail in the collection slot, both 'R.T.S.' - Return To Sender - and 'virgin'.  I get a huge amount of mail, from having given donations to many 'worthy causes,' and their obviously selling their mailing lists to each other.  My small flat is piled with mail that I will never get to.  I don't want to just dump it in the Recycle bin, because I have been warned about people stealing your ID from such a source.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all this stuff.  There is no incineration going on in my neighborhood; it may even be illegal, these days.  I suppose they can bury it with me.  No no: cancel cancel.  Not going there.
   Just yet, anyways.      
   Work still to do.
   Which is perhaps why I was so calm about the showdown with the bull.  
  
--

..and speaking of the work that we are here to do; this,

from naturalnews.com: 'Cascading global financial collapse now a very real risk as Russia heads for default' - J.D. Hayes - Dec. 18

..

(Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by Natural News.)

We need things to come to a head. The derivatives market needs to be burst; the whole fiat-money system needs to be burst. It is corrupt beyond repair. To be replaced, first, by a (non-interest-bearing) currency backed by a basket of precious metals & commodities, and then, ultimately, a moneyless society, once we learn how to operate that sort of vehicle. Which will require us to recognize that we are 'spiritual beings having a human experience,' and get back in alignment with Spirit. Not with the 'spirit' of the greed of Man; which divides us. Not unites us. In common cause, on this planet sorely in the need of [the expression of] our best consciousness. Not our worst.

--

…and now, a good night, to all few of you.

No comments: