Tuesday 23 December 2014

Speaking Of War...


from Tea Party C.C.: 'Hacking Collective Anonymous Says FBI is Lying, "North Korea Is Not Source Of Hack"' - posted by Natl Dir. Dee - Dec. 21 

..
Reply by Stan Stanfield 1 minute ago (Dec. 23)

Nice to see that so many posters on this thread get the point of such shenanigans.  It's the old story: Cui bono?  Who benefits?  The New World Order crowd benefits: they create a false flag op, to heighten fear & unrest, and then use that as an excuse, in this case to try to curtail independent activity on the 'net.  
Who's the master of such deceit?  The Mossad.  'By Deception We Will Wage War.'  They certainly do.  
--
(The accurate motto: 'By way of deception, thou shall do war'.)*
* reference: book 'By Way of Deception: The Making and Unmaking of a Mossad Officer' by former Mossad officer Victor Ostrovsky.  Title loosely translated from Proverbs 24:6; motto is called the 'former' motto of the Mossad.  Said to be 'more accurately' translated as 'For by wise counsel thou shalt wage thy war'.  (New motto is said to be, in translation: 'Where no counsel is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.' Proverbs 11:14.)
I think I'll stay with what the former Mossad officer has to say about this matter.  After all, he should know, in understanding the working meaning of the motto for his work.  And to call/try to palm off Mossad agents as 'counselors' is clearly, well, by way of deception.
Another source confirms that the translation is also properly rendered "For by ruses thou shalt make thy war," with the King James version erroneously translating the original Hebrew into the  'wise counsel' pablum - giving additional meaning to 'ruse, trick, ploy' in the matter…  

And just so was Mossad involved in 9/11.  Another post sometime, to go into that caper in more detail.    

 --
2) And speaking of war: I am also aware that I made reference in these pages, in my list of 'heroes,' to the fact that I was/am a conscientious objector, and noted the irony in the fact of so many of my heroes having been warriors.  A quick word to that subject:

After dropping out of university to go seeking capital-t Truth (after 'a spiritual experience' there), I found out enough regarding that subject to know that I personally couldn't continue to 'play the game' of such as war (and, er, deception).  And so, when the time came (within the year of my intense study on the subject in the New York City Public Library) for me to 'put up or shut up' - when I was faced with The Draft (this is just post-Korean War, er, 'Police Action'; another bit of deception) - I chose to be, and successfully made my case to my Draft Board to be, a c.o.*

And from the very beginning, I knew that I had, and have, no excuse for being a c.o. if I don't do all that I can in my life to help bring about a better world - a world without war, between us brother/sister sparks of divinity.**  And that's why, when I came out of my two years of national service (spent over in Korea), I continued my studies into 'spirituality,' and the political scene in the world; and ended up over in the north of Scotland for many years, having joined a 'spiritual community,' to try to fulfill that very purpose.

And now I'm back, in my old hometown haunts, on the same kick.  And am damned well determined to - still - help bring about that better world.  And fortunately, I have discovered, on the Internet, that

I am - we are - not alone.

Thanks for listening to my burbling on.  I may make fun of all this stuff sometimes.  But I am -

we are  -

deadly serious, about what we intend to do.

Just as the New World Order crowd is in their - essentially erroneous - intentions.

Which are, actually, the very mirror image -

the dark-side image -

of the same thing:

a kingdom on Earth.  

Just that ours is

the kingdom of Heaven.

Not of erstwhile Masters of slaves.

Been there.  Done that.  It's time, now, for a change.

A fundamental Change.  Of life on Earth:

As it is in Heaven.

Not the Hell of our (illusory) separation from our common

Source.

Hallowed be the name of

The All That Is.

So that we may all be

counselors of, and for

The Most High.

Truly.

--

* Which in practice meant that I served a two-year national-service duty without weapons training; was a Medic, in Korea.  Nominally.  Another story.


** Experiencing this realm of illusion - of the illusion of separation; from each other, and from our Source - for a purpose.  A purpose involving soul growth.
   Again: Another story.

No comments: