Wednesday 10 December 2014

Spiritually Speaking


Question: Who 
Are you?
Answer:  I don't know
Precisely.  All
I know is
I answer to
The qualities of
Limitless Love
And Truth.
And the Truth is
                     that
I wouldn't be here
               if I didn't
Have to.  To say:
I wouldn't choose
To be here, on
This low level
Of maturity
And to say as well
Consciousness,
                     if I
Didn't have to be
Because of my 
                  work
                  for 
The Godhead.

You people, by
           and large
Are too primitive
For my taste,
              the way
              you live
          and move
           and have
Your being.
Come on.  Get
A grip
For God's sake. 
    And precisely 
                    that. 
You are holding
Him back
From His evolution   
Too, the way you
Are living.  To say,
             spiritually
             speaking.
And speaking only
In metaphor.  God
Is not a 'he'.  'He'
                        Is
              beyond 
Polarity; 
               is
               too great
For that manner
Of speaking.  
But He it is
       to convey
       the sense
Of the matter
             simply
To those still
      in polarity
Consciousness
And experience.

              So: Who
Am I?  I
            AM
     a spark
    of divinity.
              And so
              are you
              too,
Fundamentally.
             And we
Have work
To do
Because of
Our very
Nature.
And a great
Work
At that.
So, let's
         be
About it.
And leave
This primitive
         level
           behind,
Comparatively.

No comments: