1) from activistpost.com: ’The Department Of Justice Prepares To Step Up War On Domestic Extremists’ - Derrick Broze - February 12
(“Senior officials with the U.S. Department of Justice recently announced possible legal changes which could allow the government greater room to combat so-called “anti-government extremists”…”)
kibitzer3 - (February 13)
Excellent article, Derrick. Thanks.
The tipping point, from ’terrorists’ to ‘domestic terrorists’ to ’domestic extremists’ has to be whenTPTB labeled the Founding Fathers ‘extremists’. Their agenda is there, for all to see who have eyes TO see.
2) more from patriotsforamerica.ning: ‘What Constitutes Someone Being Called A Natural Born Citizen…..’ - posted by Harry Riley - February 12..
Reply by Aaron M. Lauer 34 minutes ago (February 13)
For all intents and purposes, the overwhelming majority of citizenry that comprise this once great republic have "stood for it" and much worse since the traitorous piece of shit Obama began his crime spree 8 years ago. Complacency and self-imposed ignorance have replaced righteousness and logic and the courage to stand up for either.
This is not a revelation the patriots who frequent this site; I'm hep. None of us want to stand for this bullshit. That's how most of us came to this site... To march on Washington with Harry. I was completely on board... but as we all had surmised, it would only be the first volley. It was a courageous endeavor. But it FAILED.
That was over two years ago. Time for a somewhat more serious approach. The legal and peaceful strategy had to be tried if not for any other reason than showing just cause to embrace more abrasive stratagem.
Jefferson said, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of both patriots and tyrants."
We know damn well he wasn't speaking metaphorically.
I confess I don't have a plan or even the facilities to devise one.
What I do have is nothing more than what the fed up, pissed off men who gave us this great republic by making a stand against tyranny and fighting for the idea of liberty and justice for his fellow mankind.
Which sadly most of them would never have the chance to enjoy.
t's time to start putting in work. They're only men; just like us. Only they don't have God on their side. They're trying to take away what God gave us by destroying what protects our ability to defend against them.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
- Permalink Reply by Stan Stanfield 1 second ago (February 13)
- I'm totally sympathetic, Aaron. This is not an easy time. Personally, I have had
- to trust that men of honor, Oath keepers all, are organizing behind the scenes to
- take down the tyrant and Usurper, Obama, or whatever his real, legal name is
- (since we don't know, never having seen a legitimate copy of his bc). Or the
- grand experiment in self-governance has all been for nought; having failed to
- capture the loyalty of its citizenry.
- I prefer to think otherwise. And am ready to respond, in support, at the
- appropriate time, and place, for where I live.
- That's the best that I personally can do. That. And hold the vision.
- As for the latter: A wise comment has been made regarding such a thing.
- 'Without a vision, the people perish.'
- Indeed. And how we have found that out. And in spades.