1) from teapartyjournal.com: ’Trump Makes Big Announcement About Ben Carson… Things Are Heating Up’ -
(to recap to start with)
- Cruz, while a good conservative, is not Constitutionally qualified to hold office of POTUS or VPOTUS, his father was NOT a US citizen at the time of Cruz's birth in Canada.
- Original Rebel KalevEfrayim • 5 months ago
I heard his mother was, and that is all it takes - one parent being American. I could be mistaken, but that's what I've read and heard.
kibitzer3 Original Rebel • 5 months ago (i.e., November 2015)
No it is NOT "all it takes". Why can't people - especially conservatives/constitutionalists - understand this issue? It's not rocket science: the whole POINT of the constitutional Framers in putting that particular eligibility requirement (of the candidate needing to be a "natural born citizen) in their contract for that particular office - and this is provable by the historical record - was so that the occupant, who would as well then become the Commander in Chief of the nation's military forces, would have NO DUAL/CONFLICTING LOYALTIES OR ALLEGIANCES. As a naturalized citizen would be subject to. And as a DUAL citizen would MOST CERTAINLY be subject to.
And Obama has been the perfect example of why they put that requirement in there. He is a Usurper, with conflicting loyalties, and needs to be removed from that purloined office just as soon as possible; before he does any more damage than he has already done to the nation.
And in any event: TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT. Wake up, folks. You have been had. Don't make your mistake any worse than it has already proven to be.
Original Rebel kibitzer3 • 5 months ago
I don't think there is any such danger with Ted Cruz. Compare his speak to that of obamalinsky! I recognized obamalinsky for what he was, a horrible lying fraud with the money of George, the Hungarian hor, Soros behind him, along with a few domestic terrorists (Ayers, et ux), his so-called Christian pastor (Wright/Wrong) and every muslim-loving alinsky-ite in Chicago.
You can't begin to compare Cruz with that pencil-necked fraud in the WH - seriously?
obanana should have been thrown out on his a$$ as soon as some of the crap he's been into, was brought to light. It's a little late now! The bastidge has done his damage; he's just got a few more rocks to add to the weight and America will split in the middle (like the Titanic) and sink!
- Rattlerjake Original Rebel • 5 months ago
You either stand 100% for the Constitution or you don't! Making an "EXCEPTION" for Cruz is no different than doing it for Ovomit! If Cruz was such a "Constitutionalist then how is it that he is willing to IGNORE the "Natural Born Citizen" requirement? Everyone has their price, and Cruz has shown that he will overlook whatever he needs to to be President! If Cruz, or anyone, could prove to me that he is eligible, I would vote for him, but he is NOT and I won't!
- Original Rebel Rattlerjake • 5 months ago
It's been done for obanana! EXCEPTION, EXCEPTION, EXCEPTION, LIES, LIES, LIES, ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!! As long as Americans can elect a lying fraud muslim to the WH, certainly a law-abiding conservative like Cruz is totally acceptable. I know if he gets the nomination, I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.
- Mike_Travis Original Rebel • 5 months ago
There is nothing in the Constitution that refers to "any such danger" as being relevant, nor is there anywhere that what someone thinks, including the traitors in the scotus, is relevant or a basis for eligibility.
The intent and meaning of the term NBC was clear in that time regardless of what some liberal traitor/politician/lawyer says.
- Donald H Sullivan Mike_Travis • 5 months ago
- amaimbourg kibitzer3 • 5 months ago
You hit the nail dead center, kibitzer 3....seriously!
kibitzer3 amaimbourg • 5 months ago
Thank you for 'noticing,' amaimbourg. :-)
But seriously (back at you): Pass the word on wherever and whenever you can. This thing - this 'wrong' - isn't over yet. We've got to get the Usurper out of there before he and his minions orchestrate a Crisis that gives him the Opportunity to declare Martial Law, and thus the TOTAL end of the Constitution/rule of law in the country.
Now is the time - if there ever was - for all good men and women to come to the aid of their country. Or marry (a Usurper) in haste; repent at leisure.
- WVF kibitzer3 • 2 hours ago (March 18)
I completely agree with you about Cruz, but what about anchor baby Marco Rubella? His Cuban refugee parents weren't even naturalized citizens until four years AFTER the birth of Marco.
- kibitzer3 WVF • a few seconds ago (March 18)
Indeed, WVF. Which all goes to show just how bad things can go wrong when they are allowed to even START going off the rails. They take on a life of their own. Result: Avalanche.
Back to the rule of law. Or we are done for, as a nation. Specifically, as a federal constitutional republic. Our Founding Fathers having learned their history lessons well. 'Tie them down from mischief with the chains of the Constitution,' and all that old-hat, men-with-wigs stuff. Yeah, right. Now we know. But did we have to learn the lesson so terribly?
- 2) from totalconservative.com: ‘Kasich’s Ohio Win Hurts Cruz More Than Trump’ - Shawn - March 16/18
- kibitzer3 • a few seconds ago (March 18)
- At some near point America needs to bite the bullet. 1) Cruz is not eligible for the office, since he is not, by any legitimate stretch of the imagination, a 'natural born' citizen. Which by historical definition - and eligibility requirement never changed by a constitutional amendment - is a person born in the country to parents who are its citizens. (That's what makes it 'natural'.) Therefore, 2) neither is Obama a legally sitting president. So he needs to be (simply) arrested - by Oath Keepers - and held for trial, on a whole host of charges by now, including fraud, perjury, and treason. 3) And both the Democrat Party and the Republican Party are therefore guilty of criminal activity - against the very law of the land - and therefore need to be brought to trial, on RICO-statute charges, and dissolved, as the criminal enterprises that they have proven to be. (There is no legitimate question regarding this NBC matter. All it takes is to know how to read plain English with even a modicum of reading comprehension.) And 4) Hillary needs to be arrested and brought to trial on a whole host of charges against her as well, esp. regarding her unsecured email server whilst she was SoS. So, elections are null and void, until We the People clean up this mess that we helped to create, by not paying closer attention to our responsibilities as self-governing citizens in this special nation, set up to be an ensign to the world, in how to 'do it' without masters of various kinds, be it royal, clergy, oligarchy, or outright despot. Like the one that we have shamefully allowed to dishonor that office as we speak.