1) from teaparty.org: ‘Arizona Sheriff Can’t Take It Anymore, Spills Obama’s Dark Secret He Never Wanted Out’ - March 11 (orig. posted at westernjournalism.com - Jack Davis - March 9)
(Obama ”has manipulated the data, had agents assigned to low traffic areas and attempted to quiet dissent by calling those who question his approach as misinformed without offering any evidence to support these allegations,” [Pinal County, Az. Sheriff Paul] Babeu said…
“We are either going to be a specialized law enforcement agency dedicated to enforcing our nation’s immigration laws or a political arm of the administration,” [National Border Patrol Labor Council President Brandon] Judd said…")
There is only one way to deal with this ... Impeach the President, Jeh Johnson and the Director of the Border Patrol. Law and ordre must be enforced or it becomes totally arbitrary and subversive.
Like · Reply · 5 · 6 hrs
Actually, all we need to do, Ronald, is abide by the Constitution, in ridding the nation of the Usurper in the Oval Office, who has brought all this down on our heads, because we didn't do our duty as self-governing sovereigns in this country, left it up to our elected representatives to keep an eye on things for us. Bad move. If we had been doing our job thoroughly, we would have known that Obama was not eligible for the office of the presidency, because he was/is not a 'natural born' citizen; which a simple investigation on the Internet would uncover means a person born in the country to parents who are its citizens. (That's what makes it 'natural'.) That was the meaning and intent of the constitutional Framers, as the historical record amply verifies; and that eligibility requirement for that particular office has never been changed, by the only way that it could be changed: by a constitutional amendment. Thus, Obama is occupying that office illegally; thus, no impeachment process is necessary. All that needs to happen is that Oath keepers, current and retired (that includes you, Col.), do a deal with the Secret Service to avoid bloodshed, and simply arrest the Usurper (allowing him to resign peacefully), and hold him for trial (on a whole host of charges by now, including fraud, perjury, and treason). And a cleanout of the rogue executive-branch agencies and departments can then take place, of those New World Order minions who have been working away quietly to overthrow the Republic, along with TPTB's puppet illegally ensconced in the Oval Office. And we get back to the law and order that your invoke.
It's not quite as simple as that; for, the officials of both the Democrat Party and the Republican Party need to be hauled into (a legitimate) court and charged, under RICO statutes, for being the criminal enterprises that they are, for having engaged in attempting to overthrow the Constitution in running candidates for the office of POTUS who are not eligible for it, found obviously guilty, and [the parties] dissolved. Thus complicating the elections scheduled for November somewhat. But you get my drift.
2) from activist post.com: ‘Drought-Stricken LA. Admits To Using Weather Modification “To Produce More Rain” - Mac Slavo - March 11
Thanks for this Mac, and for doing some research on the issue. Yes, there is evidence that TPTB have been playing their HAARP out in the Pacific to keep rain from California, the main Food Basket for the country, as part of their plan to take the U.S. down, and make us just a mere part of a region of their intended (totalitarian) New World Order. Hopefully, The People will continue, in various ways, to thwart their best-laid schemes; like L.A. seeding the clouds back to producing some needed precipitation. It's a war. May the Good Guys win.
3) from thecommonsenseshow.com; ‘Breaking News Going Viral - Trump Calls Out BLM for Stealing Rancher’s Land’ - Dave Hodges - March 11
David March 10, 2016 at 5:39 pm
- Cruz is better on this issue than Trump.
Stan March 12, 2016 at 2:54 am
(Your comment is awaiting moderation.)
- Cruz is ineligible for the office, for not being a ‘natural born’ citizen; which the constitutional Framers understood (for which there is considerable historical evidence) to mean a person born in the country to parents who are its citizens, with that understanding – and that eligibility requirement – never having been changed by the only way it can be: by a constitutional amendment. So, we have a constitutional crisis on our hands; with a) the Usurper needing to be arrested – by Oath keepers – and held for trial (on a whole host of charges by now, including fraud, perjury, and treason); and b) the authorities of both major political parties taken to (a legitimate) court on RICO statute charges, of being the criminal enterprises that they are – for putting up ineligible candidates for the office of POTUS, at a minimum – found guilty as charged, and dissolved. And we get back to the rule of law in this country; before the Usurper and his fellow puppets of TPTB can take the country down.
And that’s how we avoid a lengthy civil war in this country: by reclaiming the rule of law.
Dave Hodges has another article in this issue of his blog that deals with the possibility of TPTB using earthquake technology to cause a rift in the middle of the continent, and shows a (private) video of the government moving by train a huge shipment of tanks, bulldozers, and generators somewhere, in New Mexico.
Are we getting close to TPTB's attempt at their takeover?? Because they have to act before the Republican Party grudgingly nominates party pooper Trump as its candidate, and his rhetoric wakes up too many more American citizens to what is going on IN THEIR COUNTRY???...