Saturday 27 January 2018

Life, Being A School


I awoke today recalling a lesson that I thought I had learned many years ago.  It was the late summer/early fall of 1976, and the spiritual community that I had joined back at the beginning of that year was beginning to gear up for its annual Fall Conference, under whatever theme for that year’s grand event.  The Community had just purchased the hotel that its Founders had been the managers of up until many years previously - thirteen years, to be precise - and ‘we’ (including me, for that was where I had concentrated my work for that year) had just finished running it as a four-star hotel for the summer season of Coach Parties coming through the area, which was part of the purchase agreement, and now, right on its heels, were starting to gear up for our own big use of it.  I forget what the theme for that fall’s Conference was; i just remember that, in preparation for it, some of us ‘tried out’ a Small Group exercise that the Conference leaders were planning on using.

It consisted of teams of five players each, who were set the task of helping, in silence, each other complete putting together our individual squares of ab. five pieces each of card-thick paper cut into different sizes and shapes that were dropped into the center of our circle, sitting on the floor for the exercise, giving each other pieces out of the pile for our individual squares as perceived and receiving such from each other, running against the clock for the winning team.  To cut to the point of my recounting this experience, I saw that one of our players, who had completed his square, was sitting pat on, comfortable with ‘his’ accomplishment, and ignoring what the rest of us were still trying to work out when it actually turned out that he had a piece or pieces that others needed to complete their squares, and could have received back from them - us - what he needed to finish his job if he had been sufficiently alert to what was still needed by the whole, been willing to ‘sacrifice’ his position, his complete job with a greater awareness of the larger need/situation.  

I remember ‘sending’ him a piece or two, with a hard and somewhat accusatory look at him, to try to alert him to what was going on for the team as a whole; only to be silently but clearly rebuffed, as if I were not being aware of things.  We had words afterwards for what was going on for each of us in that little 'testy'/testing interaction.  I recount this little episode in my life, because I think I have just done - been doing - what that ‘teammate’ of mine had been doing, in that little microcosmic game of long ago. To wit:           

I ‘woke up’ today coupling this experience - this little lesson learner, from the School of Life - with a comment I made just a couple of days ago to a poster on the Comments thread to an article on the one website that I take on my blog’s ’Reading List’.  That site is Dr. Jim Fetzer’s blog, jamesfetzerdotblogspotdotcom, and the article was about Pres. Trump’s DOJ (finally) starting to go after sanctuary cities/states; with the poster having said (under the name Anonymous): 

“There is no such thing as an illegal human.

“Humans have a right to free travel and of association, etc., regardless of where they are from or what they look like or what they believe.

“Forcefully regulating or prohibiting the exercise of rights is the crime.  Law is the crime, government is the criminal.  Nonviolent humans migrating are rightful.”

Oh, puh-leeze.  Snowflake Alert!

My actual response, late that nigh (this was late Thursday night/early Friday morning; after I had been irritated by some article or other leading up to my somewhat short-fused response):*

“If a country has no borders, it is not a country.  Screw your head on a little tighter.  It is a little askew.”

On further reflection, I realize the following.

All this business from the far Left primarily - with the far Right, to say the ccrporate-government complex gang, i.e. the fascists, actually behind the scenes, orchestrating the whole business, for their desired New World Order, aka Prison Planet - is but the reverse image of the Real Thing, i.e., that Dark side’s ‘take’ on what is now up for humanity on the Light side, in The Process that has been at work, the Drama unfolding our consciences, and consciousnesses.  So that I shouldn’t have been quite so harsh on, judgmental of, Anonymous.  He - or she - was a) understanding, if only 'through a glass darkly,' of the need for humanity now to release such a strong hold on individual, to say competing, nation-states, for a larger Whole to come into being; and b) just playing out their, and that, Dark-side role, in The Drama, unfolding now to its Conclusion.

As I am being asked to play out mine. 

Which I have assumed was, more or less, basically involved with ‘my’ country, of the U.S.A.; and the scenario for the world en toto was simply up to our Creator Source, and the Will thereof; Whose Will I am committed fully to following, and being in alignment with, as my highest Nature dictates.  But wait a minute:

Has the Global Currency Reset/Revaluation (GCR/RV) been held up until I ‘claimed my Christhood’ fully???…

As we are all being asked to do.  Each to our own current developmental potential, at any given Time, in this sea of worlds without, seemingly, end.  

Whatever:

My commitment:

As long as I stay true to the Will of our Creator Source, I will run this ship - the Good Ship Gaia (beyond the individual nation-state ships that make up the fleet) - on the high seas of space, at this high Time in its historical and technological evolution.  

So help me God.


* I see, in going back in my blogs, that it was an article about the huge increase in the prescribing of drugs for ADHD, including to young childbearing-aged women, regardless of the potential - and now proven - detrimental effects thereof on the developing fetus.  This business of the medical-pharmaceutical-governemnt complex and its manifold detrimental effects on us humans being a particular ‘pet peeve’ of mine. 
   So I was being ‘triggered’ by both far sides of the political aisle, at the same, somewhat overwhelming, time…
   ...and considering all that is going on.  To Completion......

No comments: