Wednesday 24 January 2018

On Judgement Day

                   Aka
Time, Being Of The Essence


Today I received a mailing from the American Civil Liberties Union.1  My written response:

“Please take me off your mailing list.  You folks engage in activities that I don’t support.  (You are too ideologically leftist for my taste.)   
     (signed)

I also received in the same mail a request from the SOS CHildren’s Villages to renew my support this year for that outfit.  After reading their material, about specifically how they support children around the world - orphaned, abandoned, abused, lost in general -  my response to them: 

“Stop giving them vaccines, which are damaging them, and instead, beef up their immune systems naturally with good nutrition, and I will continue to support your intended worthy cause.”
   (signed)2

I have really had enough of all the crap going on; crowned by the Dark Ones having now, in the throes of their defeat, intended to release nuclear havoc on the world, but especially the sordid, even grotesque likes of pedophilia and infant cannibalism. For a purpose, I accept.  This being - having been - a Planet of Choice, and all.  But I feel that it is, really, time now for - as I have said in these pages recently - Breakthrough.

I have also announced in these pages recently that I, feeling particularly strongly about all of this, and feeling born to the cause, will take over now - total depravity and darkness having generated its total opposite, in the playing-out of Universal Law - and lead us into the New, Golden Age, for those who survive The Cut, gain The Harvest, of incarnates who have Stayed The Course; and including those incarnates who have just been playing parts in The Process on the Dark side, and who now see The Light.  Time - and The Drama in and with it - having come to its fruition.

And let’s be clear about something.  When ‘the terrible swift sword’ comes from the sky, cleaving the Light - its own - from the Dark, you will be ‘judged’ by yourself.  Your ‘judge’ is inside you.  Preparing to meet your own Judge.

That is all. 

Or haven’t you noticed the ’total’ extent of all the depravity, and corruption, gong on?  If not, why have you been so inside yourself, insulated from your world.?? Ignoring the lay of the land, as it were.  Not being critically involved in your incarnate experience???  Playing it safe, as it were.

Sometimes there is a purpose in withdrawing.  For a time.  And sometimes there is a purpose, and need, in getting engaged. 

No judgment intended.  As I say… 

A hint: It’s a matter of resonance.  You either have it.  Or you don’t.

Clean.  And swift.  Like the slice of a sword.

Stop and think: How would you judge people, for a Harvest?  In a fair way, of course.  You, a god in the making…

Not originating from an earth, and the (3D) density thereof.  But rather, from far, far above.  In the stratosphere, as it were.  Or ‘the rafters,’ as it has also been called.  

‘It.’  The higher realms.  Ever calling us

Home.

Up out of the loam.

Like a plant.  Sooner or later, reaching its

harvest time.   

And lo.

Here we are.

At just such a time.  

And Time.


footnotes:

1 I don’t know how I got on their mailing list.  I am also on the mailing list of the SPLC.  What a hoot.  But at least it gives me a window on that side of the political aisle’s opinions and activities.
   And, of course, they have part of the ‘right’ picture.  As in the yin-yang symbol.

2 FINCA, whose annual request for ‘membership’ support I have also received in this same mail, I will continue to support. They are all about supporting especially single mothers in Third World countries build on their innate abilities and desire to better themselves and their children by providing them with low-cost loans for worthy projects, and providing them “life-changing products like solar lamps, cookstoves, and water filtration systems to improve families’ health and safety”.  No word about vaccines.  They get my vote.  And good on them, for supporting enterprising mothers, not allowing themselves to be beaten down by poverty.
   Which, in any event, is about to end on this planet.
   But to continue.   And in that specific vein.  And recognizing, that it will take a little time for The New to kick in on the micro level.   
   But kick in it will.
   For, the universe has Purpose.  And that purpose is Good.  And a key aspect of that Purpose is
   Now.


No comments: