Monday 15 January 2018

On Sussing Things Out


I have been in the habit of getting extremely angry at the Democrats, the Democrat Party, and the liberal MSM, in acting as though this is a one-party state and they are the rightful rulers of it, and thus consider Trump to be a usurper of their rightful control over it, leading to their desired totalitarian New World Order.  But when I calm down, I see what is going on, in The Process happening before our eyes.  To wit:

That attitude and action of theirs has been necessary, in order to unlock the nascent reaction to it of a ruler over America, alright.  But its rightful ruler.  From the side of the Light.   Not from the Dark side of the process, the reverse image of the real thing. 

And I am ready to take my place at the helm of the good ship USS America.  To bring the whole Process to a, its, conclusion.  And commence the landing of

the Real Thing.  For America.  And for the world at large.

So, I will calm down.  And await the proper sequence of events, to bring this Conclusion about.

But it’s a stretch, of my patience.

Like a warhorse, champing restlessly at the bit, wanting to get on with it.  Knowing what lies ahead:

a, the, New World.  


That’s all.  At this time.   


Oh.  Just one thing more; and a good note to close on:

A friend has sent me a link to a YouTube interview of David Icke.  It was too long for me to watch right at the moment, but in some brief previews from it, I caught him summing up things in a very pithy way.  He said:

“Infinite Love is the only Truth.  Everything else is illusion.”

Indeed, David.  Thanks for putting it so succinctly, and clearly.

Let’s leave it all at that.


P.S. But just to answer a vey relevant question that my have come up for some of my auditors, i.e.: 
       Why not Trump himself to lead the way into The New?
        A: Because that is not his role, in The Play..
        He is fulfilling his role.
        Which was to be instrumental in getting us here.
        For me to take over now.
        But then I could be wrong.  About it all.
        We’ll see.
        But I do wish that the ‘liberals’ would stop already with their arrogant nonsense.
        And now I really am done for the night.


No comments: