Tuesday 2 January 2018

Some People


    Some People 

Some people, I gather
From observation
Would like to be able to create
Oh, so many things -
Cars, empires - a match
Even.  Me, I
Would like to be able to create
         a simple
           flower
                         from scratch,
          as it were.
          But then,
     that's just
     me.
     I reckon.
     From observation.

         And that's
         alright.
         To each
          his own.

Some people are happy
               in
The construct.  Me?  I
         want more.
         Much more
                   than this
                   pale
                   copy
         of the real
             thing.

Things and ideas
    are the same
         thing
         only
      relatively.

         See?
   
  And as I say:
       To each
       his own.

We each have our own
          row
        to hoe.
  Make the most
       of yours
   and you'll be

          right

In the eyes of your

         Maker.

No comments: