Tuesday 9 January 2018

On Unfair Trade Practices


To: President, American Medical Assn.
Subject: Unfair Competition

Dear AMA President:

I am a medical doctor in the state of California.  It has come to my attention that there are a number of persons on the Internet who are telling people how to avoid coming to the likes of me.

I want this unfair competition to stop.  Unfair, because I paid a heck of a lot of money for my diploma and equipment; plus, I am dutifully paying my dues to you, my union; plus, I write a lot of prescriptions that ultimately benefits both the pharmaceutical industry and you, who are a beneficiary, via your magazine, of the advertising paid for by said pharmaceutical industry members.

If I go down, we all go down.

I don't care how you do it.  Just do it.


Most sincerely,

(signed)

No comments: