Thursday 14 April 2016

On Getting To A Better Way


When I was blessing my midday meal today1 I got to thinking about ‘it’ - about this business of trying to become At-One with that which nourishes us.  And how we seem to have degenerated from an original state of awareness.  Of respect.  I can imagine that even the North American Indian tribes, who are better at this sort of thing than those of us of European stock, used to be even better at it, than the ‘state’ wherein they - according to reports - used to spook a herd of bison to run over a cliff to their collective death.  Which served no one, really.  

I can imagine that, originally, their young braves were taught, in going out to secure food for the life of the village, to find, say, a herd of buffalo, and sit beside it silently, asking the Great Spirit to select one of them for the life of the village, and giving thanks for that service to the village, and then just sitting there, in meditation on the Oneness of it all; and the Great Spirit, in appreciation for the acknowledgement of the Oneness being demonstrated by the brave, having the herd of buffalo come up with one of their number for the sacrifice, which then would trot up to the brave - sitting there meditatively, like a Horse Whisperer, in an attitude of gratitude - and await being received for its honor for being selected.  In a sort of variation of how a pack of wolves will harry a herd of reindeer until the weakest is ‘selected’ for their need - and no more.      

I can imagine it, because of something that I gained from my time in the spiritual community where I lived for a good portion of my life, before coming back, in my ‘retirement’ years, to my home country, to get to work, regarding needs going on in our day.  Another blog.  I refer to a particular ’sacred dance;’ a subject that I got exposed to there, and became an instructor of, in the workshops that we gave to our guests, and engaged in for our own ‘tribal’ benefit.2  This dance was a dance, from somewhere in Europe (Greece, as I recall; it's been a while), created to honor the animal that gave its life in order for the life of the village to be served.  Moving stuff.  Steps.  And intention.  

I got to thinking of all this, because of my deep feeling that

there must be a better way of doing things than the way that we are doing them now.

Let’s get to it.

I know we can.

Because, on some level,

we already have.

And so it’s just a matter of attuning to it.  In getting to a state of At-One-ment.  And Atonement for ever having fallen out of At-One-ment in the first place.


P.S. For example:

from Co-Creating Our Future on Planet Earth, Jean Haines, April 14:

Maybe this article explains what I mean . . .  :) when I say the entire fake planetary system is going to collapse . . . and with good reason  . . 


Fraud as a way of life caters an extravagant banquet of consequences.

This can't be said politely: the entire status quo in America is a fraud.

The financial system is a fraud.

The political system is a fraud.

National Defense is a fraud.

The healthcare system is a fraud.

Higher education is a fraud.

The mainstream corporate media is a fraud.

Culture--from high to pop--is a fraud.

Need I go on?

We have come to accept fraud as standard operating practice in America, to the detriment of everything that was once worthy. Why is this so?   . . . 

-

…and this; from Bix Weir, April 14:

It's non-stop metals disclosure out there as now Deutsche Bank ALSO admits to rigging the Gold Market and is going to Sing Like a Canary!!

First Silver, Now Gold: Deutsche Bank Admits It Also Rigged Gold Prices

  • Reaches settlement in U.S. litigation alleging it conspired to fix gold prices.
  • Plaintiffs' lawyers, in filing, say Deutsche Bank has signed a settlement term sheet
  • Plaintiffs' lawyers say are negotiating formal settlement agreement that would be presented for judge's approval later
  • Plaintiffs' lawyers say settlement contemplates a monetary payment by Deutsche Bank
  • Gold settlement follows similar accord involving alleged silver price-fixing that was disclosed on Wednesday
END

So here we go. Gold and silver disclosure is happening as we speak although the Fed and US Treasury still have the prices under their wing as they don't want to cause a panic.

One thing is for sure... we are know what all those Emergency Fed meetings were all about!!

It is very possible, if not likely, that the COMEX and LBMA will continue to rig the electronic prices until they SHUT DOWN but the RACE now is for everyone to get their hands on PHYSICAL gold and silver before the rest of the world catches on.

Boy is this getting exciting!!

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir


footnotes:

1 I have ‘developed’ - refined - a blessing over the years, to the point now where I invoke, with my hands over my food, trying to feel/make a connection, imagined like an electrical circuit:
   ‘May the strength that I will derive from this food be used in serving Thee; and may I proceed in health, and happiness, and holiness…(pause, to give the ‘linkage’ a chance to happen; to say, for me to align to it)…Now let the vibratory rate of this food be such as to draw me closer to Thee; and in all things, let not my will but Thine be done on Earth as it is in Heaven…And if there be any toxicity in this food, may it be transmuted back into pure energy, to be used for the highest good.
   ‘And I give thanks, and appreciation, for the nourishment that I will derive from this food; directed to all those beings, animal, vegetable, and mineral, that had a hand in its production.  And with especial regard to Gaia, who nourishes us on so many levels.  Even so.  Amen.’ 
   (My midday meal, incidentally, is my first meal of the day.  I stay up late, perusing my emails and/or reading from various sources of information regarding what’s going on in our day and age, verging now on the New.) 


2 Briefly: ’Sacred dance’ is a term for folk dance with an appreciation of the deeper meaning to the steps, and theme of the dance; how different dances are reflective of different aspects of the life experience - the whole of it  Thus, we humans have developed dances to: appreciate the return of the sun; honor the four elements - earth, water, air, fire; celebrate the life of the village in a number of ways - births, deaths, weddings; war dances, fertility dances, harvest dances; and so on.  From many cultures, European, Oriental, African.  The dances engaged in and offered up principally for sending Healing and Wholeness to the Earth, and all Her inhabitants.

No comments: