1) from wnd.com: ‘’Chop The Head Off’: Push Begins To Impeach Trump’ - Douglas Ernst - April 18
(The Republican Party Establishment preparing for the worst…)
This would be laughable if it weren't so serious.
An imperial presidency is okay for the black guy but not for the white guy? Okay for the New World Order guy but not for the 'make America great again' guy??
What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Patricia A Galle kibitzer3 • 2 hours ago
Why would America want to elect another man who is the same as Obama. He is completely unqualified, and he is not what he says he is at all. He has been a far left liberal Democrat all of his life. Now he is pretending to be a Republican. He has always been good friends with Hillary, and has supported her for years. George Soros has over 2 million invested in electing Hillary, as he did Obama. Soros was a major investor in the Chicago Trump Towers, and gave Trump a huge loan after one of his bankruptcies. They are also good friends. If Trump wins the nomination, he can't beat Hillary. She will kill him with his past. He is now there to defeat Ted Cruz, because Hillary can't beat him. His record is great in Texas and in the Senate. He is a conservative constitutionalist, and is brilliant. Trump is not even campaigning. He tweets and gets free air time from all of his billionaire friends. He didn't say a word about Colorado or Wyoming, and he didn't even visit either state. After Cruz wins them, he yells, I was cheated, the system is crooked, and it was all rigged. That is called losing to win, an old trick. Everyone says poor Trump, he didn't know the rules, or he was cheated. So he acts all outraged and pitiful for sympathy votes. He had a copy of the rules of every state just like everyone else did. He is too stingy and lazy to do the work. He wants his old friend Hillary to win anyway. His elite crooked New York billionaire life style will be secure if she wins. His object is to make part of our party angry so they won't vote. Either way, Hillary wins. He is not too stupid to read the primary rules. He has worked in the cut throat New York real estate business and if he can do that, he could do things right. Those rules have been the same for decades, and no one else is having trouble understanding them. If he can't even run a campaign, how could he be an effective President. He is 70 years old, and doesn't even want a job that demanding. His own kids can't vote for him in New York, because they didn't switch parties in time. They have to vote in the Democratic Primary, as the whole family has all of their lives. He is there to cause trouble and act like the egomaniac and fraud he is.
kibitzer3 Patricia A Galle • a few seconds ago
A point of view that is fair to be expressed. And, I take exception to your branding of Cruz as a "conservative constitutionalist". If he were that, he would admit that he is not eligible for the job, for not being a 'natural born citizen'. Which, according to the meaning of the term as it was well understood at the time that the constitutional Framers put that eligibility requirement in their contract for that particular federal office - and that particular office ONLY, for the main reason that I am about to give - is a person "born in the country, of parens who are citizens".
The definition is from the definitive tome of the day on such matters, E. de Vattel's 'The Law of Nations, Or Principles of Natural Law' - with which there is considerable historical evidence that the Framers were well familiar. The whole POINT of the exercise on their part being (for which there is also solid evidence) to make sure that the occupant of that particular office - who would as well become the Commander in Chief of the nation's military forces - had NO DUAL OR OTHERWISE CONFLICTING LOYALTIES OR ALLEGIANCES OR INFLUENCES. Had - was born with - SOLE ALLEGIANCE to the U.S.
It has been reported that Cruz has in fact admitted this definition in a couple of private conversations, but feels he needs to get in there and help save the country first, from the direction in which it is going. But a) two wrongs do NOT make a right (and I refer of course to the Usurper in the Oval Office as we speak); and b) you can't save the federal constitutional republic of the U.S.A. by destroying its Constitution. Aka the rule of law. As opposed to the rule of men. Aka arbitrary law. Aka tyranny.
Cruz needs to admit to the fact of the matter. And that way, pressure can be put to have Oath Keepers simply arrest the Usurper, and hold him for trial, on a whole host of charges by now, Including fraud, perjury, and treason.
That is the biggest service that Ted Cruz could ever give to this - and his adopted - country.
Patricia A Galle kibitzer3 • 4 hours ago
- This has been explained so many times, it is getting redundant. The Constitution did not elaborate or explain this. They left it up to Congress to control all Naturalization and Immigration. There have been several Acts since the constitution was written to explain this. The current Act in effect says that if your mother or father is a citizen at the time you are born, has lived in the US for at least 10 years, and is 19 years old or older; you are natural born by blood. Ted Cruz is natural born through his mother by blood. An American can have a child anywhere in the world and is natural born by blood. This was fully investigated 4 years ago when Ted Cruz ran for the Senate in Texas. There have been 6 court cases since then. Two of them were thrown out as frivolous, the other 4 all ruled in favor of Senator Cruz. The Supreme Court refuses to look at any such case, because the law is clear. If Ted Cruz was not natural born, Trump the Grump would be in court every week. New Jersey ruled on this a week ago. If he was not eligible, he would not be running. At some point this has to recognized as fact, even by people like you.
- Patricia, with all due respect, you are wrong, 1) "The Constitution did not elaborate or explain this" because IT DIDN'T HAVE TO - THE FRAMERS ALL KNEW what the term meant, because it was well understood at the time. (E. de Vattel's treatise was taught in the universities of the day; also, Benjamin Franklin, the Framers' elder and respected mentor, and who was sitting right there amongst them as a delegate to those self-same proceedings himself, is known to have had 3 copies of the de Vattel treatise. If there had been any question in any of their minds about the meaning of the term, all they would have had to do was ask him.) 2) A Naturalization Act does not trump the Constitution. The only thing that can trump the NBC constitutional eligibility requirement for the office of the presidency is a constitutional amendment. 3) And in point of fact, both current major political parties have demonstrated that they know this, for having tried a total of 8 times between them, between 2003 and '08, to get a constitutional amendment going through Congress on this very subject - i.e., including this NBC factor as their common denominator - and they failed each time even to get their proposals out of committee, such was the sensitivity around this issue, of the special eligibility requirements for the office of the presidency. So: They KNEW. And know. That both Obama and Cruz are INELIGIBLE for that office. Basically: the fix is in.
And speaking of, and as for the New Jersey judge's ruling on this a week ago, it would be laughable if it were not so serious a matter: the man quoted the Naturalization Act of 1790 in his favor, in dismissing the challenge, EVEN THOUGH ADMITTING that it had been repealed, and changed ON THIS VERY ISSUE, by the Naturalization Act of 1795 (signed off on by such illustrious Founders as Madison and Washington). What seems to be getting clearer on this matter is how various judges seem to be in fear of their lives to make any ruling to the contrary of the 'required' response from them. It is as if they have been made an offer that they can't refuse. Which would make sense; since we have been governed by criminals for a long time.
And that is about to END. Not continue. As it would, if brainwashed people like you seem to be had your way. Speaking of "even by people like you".
P.S. Go to puzo1dotblogspotdotcom. Attorney Mario Apuzzo has detailed
explanations about all of the above.
2) from universalfreepress.com: ‘Obama Ordering More Troops And Apaches Overseas’ - R.L. Grimes - April 18
Since the U.S. and Israel are key backers of ISIS, this could be a sign that Obama & Co. are trying to get more U.S. troops out of the homeland, to help pave the way for a UN takeover of it. See. e.g., the 'Strong Cities Network' strategy, and the various reports that foreign military personnel are already in the U.S., including, tactically, Alaska.
Der Tag appears to be on the near horizon.
For those of you unfamiliar with the term, 'Der Tag' was the name for the day in Eastern Europe at the end of WWII when the Communists made a clandestine move to take over various Eastern European countries, in one bold stroke.
And the New World Order crowd are carrying right on with the agenda, of total - and totalitarian - takeover, of the whole world, rather than piecemeal. And to strike at the head to do it by. To say, the U.S. Which they certainly don't want Trump making - trying to make - 'great' again. It needs, in their estimation, to take its place, as merely a part of a region of their vaunted NWO.
Which the TPP is to usher in.
P.S. Something interesting has just happened. I seem to have come to someone's attention. A little background first:
I subscribe to a lot of email sites, including both conservative and liberal politically-oriented sites. (The latter, to keep an eye on what the 'enemy' is up to. Only so to speak. The 'left' has some good points; esp. regarding the military-industrial complex, and all that sort of jazz.) This afternoon I went to make a comment on an article at Tea Party Politics, and I was blocked. I had forgotten my password, so I applied for a new one, and 'they' kept blocking me at the point where one enters their email address twice; the red message reading that my emails didn't match. No matter how many times I cleared them and tried again, the same red message came up. Blocked. Figuring that I would try later, I left off with the attempt and went on with perusing my emails. Went to make a comment at Newsmax. Blocked. When I tried to go around the block by applying for a new password, I got blocked there, with the message: 'email already exists'.' But that was what was blocking my being able to go any further in the first place. Catch-22.
Are my detailed explanations as to why Ted Cruz is not eligible for the job, and thus drawing attention as well to how Obama is a Usurper in the Oval Office, coming to the attention of the NSA? (Or 'conservative' fronts for the corporatists; since I am not blocked across the board.)
It would appear so. And it figures. This is for the whole enchilada now. Planned to the last detail. Every attempt at reaction, or 'escape' - and at alerting The People to what is going on - will be systematically blocked.
1) As I said in a late entry above: The fix is, or at least appears to be, in.
2) And as I also said above: Der Tag is, or at least appears to be, in the offing.
Batten down the hatches. It's going to make for an interesting ride.
Until it clears.
And the White Hats win the day. Because
the universe has Purpose; and that Purpose is Good.
With the NWO crowd about to find out how 'God moves in mysterious ways,' sometimes.
You see, The New World Order - with its fine precision, and alertness to the coming robotization of much work formerly performed by humans - is a mirror, to say reverse, image of
the Real Thing.
About to make its Entrance in a planet near you. Only, honoring the Individual (as a child of God).
Not destroying the individual. And the human spirit in the process.
For you see, after all has been said and done, Western Civ was, is, really an important subject, for universities of the day - all over the world - to study.
...and as part of the heating-up process:
3) from rickwells.us: ‘Congressman Offers Resolution To Investigate Obama Treason, Crimes’ - Rick Wells - April 19 (18th, still)
(“An effort is underway by the United States Patriots Union, through Congress, in the form of a resolution being offered by Rep Ted Yoho (R-FL) to finally begin the process of investigating and holding the criminal Obama regime accountable for their treason against the United States.
“The resolution, to be introduced this week, calls for the creation of a Special Select Committee, in cooperation with a Special Task Force established by the FBI for the purpose of investigating alleged high crimes and misdemeanors.
“The Select Committee would issue its results in a report to the House Judiciary Committee in matters specified as:…”)
3 Comments on Congressman Offers Resolution To Investigate Obama Treason, Crimes
- Catherine Tholl // April 19, 2016 at 11:45 am // Reply
- Charlene // April 19, 2016 at 11:48 am // Reply
IT’S ABOUT TIME!!
- Stan // April 19, 2016 at 2:18 pm // Reply
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Impeachment not necessary. The man is a Usurper. He simply needs to be arrested – by Oath Keepers; with patriots having their backs – and held for trial, on a whole host of charges by now, including fraud, perjury, and treason.
Let The Cleansing Begin.
As part of that Cleansing:
I call you to complete your personal experience on the 3D merry-go-round ride of karmic balancing, so that you can contribute to the Ascension process going on; which is to come to a conscious understanding of your Oneness with all life, and with, ultimately, the All That Is.
So be it.