'The Global Announcement - written by a reader, Michael, who just couldn't wait any longer :) Thanks, Mike and hugs, - Jean - Oct. 19 - at '2012: What's the 'Reall' Truth?'
[Michael said:] "In case anyone out there is currently drafting a global announcement that will address the gist without freaking everyone out, here’s my take (presumed speaker is President Barack Obama):"
[His 'speech' contained disclosure on the arrest of the Cabal, the changing of the monetary system - to an "asset-based currency" - and the support and announced presence of "our 'off-planet cousins,'" giving us now the benefit of their technology. Oh - and Obama's mea culpa: "I too will stand before the tribunal of your justice, like any other citizen, and be judged for my part in this hidden regime. And I stand ready to serve my country again as your president if you should do me that great honor." What??!! This 'get out of jail card' was played by his having Obama say near the beginning that he found out about the Cabal shortly before he took office, when he "vowed to myself…that I would do everything within my power to restore our freedoms, while knowing that I would be required to play a double game merely to ensure my own survival. The safety of my family was also at risk…" Right, Barry. And that undoubtedly explains as well your lifelong affiliation with the extreme Left…]
8 Responses to The Global Announcement – written by a reader, Michael, who just couldn’t wait any longer :) Thanks, Mike and hugs, ~Jean
- Bilyah says:
October 19, 2012 at 11:53 pm
AMAZING!!!! So beautifully written Michael – and I think perfect timing… Thanks for posting Jean!! I will be holding this and visualising it’s unfoldment
- rayofdawn says:
October 19, 2012 at 11:58 pm
I love it!
- Freddie says:
October 19, 2012 at 11:59 pm
Michael: Beautifully conceived and presented. Let’s hold this as a statement of the highest and best good for all, through the coming days of transformation. Jean – as always, thank you for posting something so uplifting and positive.
- Peacer says:
October 20, 2012 at 12:11 am
Well done. I would only add that in addition to the control of currency as their main means of controlling … how critical that they also controlled the currency of information by owning the media…who would never expose the truth to us.
- Ken says:
October 20, 2012 at 12:16 am
Wow! That was great! I would love to say that I heard it here first. No matter what transpires this news strenghens my resolve. Are the synchronicities that we have all been experiencing a harbinger of things to pass? Time will tell and I will do my part to manifest this dream of ours! Let go of the bank and enjoy the ride friends! Great job Michael!
- Macsupt says:
October 20, 2012 at 12:24 am
Wow! I’m impressed and very thankful to Michael for putting together such a knowledgeable and extremely well worded exemplification of a speech we all hope occurs soon. A speech such as this is long overdue and I sincerely hope the President follows this example! Once again, so very well written and right on the money! (no pun intended)
- Edwin says:
October 20, 2012 at 12:41 am
AWESOME… really and truly AWESOME.
- kibitzer3 says:
October 20, 2012 at 12:42 am
Good overview, Michael. But you forgot his P.S.:
“Oh – just one small point, in closing this address. If you DO ask me back to be your REAL president, you will have to authorize a tiny Constitutional amendment. No big deal, REALLY. But in all honesty and transparency, I DO have to point out to you that little matter. A mere detail….”
- nope. Undoubtedly too much to hope for. We’ll have to wait for the Truth & Reconciliation process for that ‘little matter’ to be taken care of.
- [I should have added him going on: "However, building on recent Executive Orders that I have issued - well; we won't go there, right at this time." Later. After he has been re-elected, by people woozy from Obama No-Proof. 'It goes straight to your head.'
- Or, a different 'take' on this play:
- "...right at this time. This time is for Show - I mean, Hope. I mean, Change. Yeah. That's the one, for this speech. Cut that last part," said with a dirty look off-camera regarding whoever booby-trapped his teleprompter. An Anonymous mole in the White House - his, White House - who had had enough, undoubtedly, of such signs of the times as the Obama federal government paying county sheriffs around the country to purchase drones, for 'surveillance' purposes, of, like, "people with guns" (said by the sheriff of Alameda County). Similar to the testing in New Jersey of a blimp, to cruise around and keep an eye on, and out for, "insurgents" ("equipped with high-tech sensors that can monitor insurgents from above.”).
- Insurgents? In the U.S.??...
- Right. Got it. Loud and clear.]
- As for the fellow from the other side of the political aisle, and such as a Truth & Reconciliation process; this from the day before at that site:
- 'LA Times: Romney's a drug-money launderer' - Oct. 19'Why Has Not Only Corporate Media, but also Obama's Opposition Research Let Romney Slide on his Criminal Associations?' by Kevin Barrett - Veterans Today"Mitt Romney made his fortune cleaning drug lords' cash…"5 Responses to LA Times: Romney’s a drug-money launderer
...And a final take on 'the Obama Scandal' for tonight. This is from a WND article titled 'Obama Confessing Ineligibility?'
- Anita says:
October 19, 2012 at 10:39 am
Where is the PROOF????? You need to show actual documents that htis happened!! Allegations can go in the thin air without PROOF! I will not beleive until I see the PROOF!
- Terry says:
October 19, 2012 at 1:00 pm
The Rockefellers and Rothschild criminal cabals control the media and the drug trafficing CIA. If they investigate Romney, then they will also have to investigate Clinton for running CIA drugs through AK when billy boy was governor. They will also have to investigate Obama’s connection to the Bush and Clinton criminal activity up to and including murder. Maybe the media should investigate Zero Obama fully and find out who the hell the fraud is. Google Obama’s wedding ring.
- Debbie says:
October 19, 2012 at 7:07 pm
Agree..the answer to this question—why not? because this is the deal…no one side talks abouts the aledged crimes of the other side…you don’t hear Romney talk about Obama’s fake Social Security number……………or the crimes of the Clintons……………….or McCain’s treason against America ….this is just proof of the true depth of the corruption…they all agree that they are hardened white collar criminals….like murdering thugs from two different gangs…just as Jesse Ventura told us, but they all agree if the general public gets the truth on any of it it’s all over for both gangs….good thing they own and control the media & networks so only the script gets through……
- kibitzer3 says:
October 19, 2012 at 7:54 pm
Important point, Terry. Both sides of the political aisle are up to their eyeballs in corruption. Hopefully, the equivalent of a Truth & Reconciliation process will bring the whole sordid business out; that We the People can see, in spades, what happens, and can happen, when people try to live in separation from their Source.
Many things in the Bible are not true. But one thing, for sure, is. And that is the admonition that ‘Without a vision, the people perish’.
And that's 30 for tonight.---
- Bob Unruh - ab. 17 Oct. - ab. a psychiatrist and forensic profiler, name of Andrew G. Hodges - author of 'The Obama Confession: Secret Fear, Secret Fury' - who feels that Obama has given himself away in a couple of major speeches (his Acceptance speech, and his speech to the UN) as being fraudulent in the office according to the Constitution. The article, though interesting, is a bit hard to take. My comment:kibitzer3Interesting theory, and I can accept that a person's speech might give away subconscious things about themselves. But Obama, from his early grounding in Marxist thought - in particular from 'Frank', his communist mentor (and possible real birth father) - has wanted to fundamentally change the Constitution for years - not live within its strictures; so he wouldn't be guilty about undercutting it.There is a recording of an interview he gave to a local Chicago talk-radio station while an Illinois state Senator, in which he states his philosophy on that subject: that the Constitution only talks about what the government can't do TO you, but SHOULD talk about what it can do FOR you; and he goes on to rattle off socialist ideas, of a top-down, big-government system. This is a man who is comfortable with his intrinsic political philosophy; and would, therefore, have no qualms about the Constitution being changed. Or ignored. So: a deep-seated guilt about savaging the spirit of the Constitution, and thus of the founding of the country? I think not.