Thursday 8 September 2016

Jottings


'I Didn't Do Anything Different
       From The Other Guy'


'But Dubya did...stuff, too.'

Right.  And so,
We should just allow
                     corruption
To continue on, reign
Forever and ever, amen;
                  just contnue
To be assholes
            for the rest
            of our lives,
And the time
In this realm.  This
Dimension.  Taken over
                         by
   a malevolent spirit.
                      Because
             that's just
             the way
             it is;
                  the way
             things are...

        Not.

        --

'You Don't Have To Go Home
    But You Can't Stay Here'

I don't feel subservient
             to anybody
                    except
                         the
        Most High.

                Deal with it
As best you can.
As do I.

         --

The Sky Is Blue
And Containing

This dimension
                 is an
Enclosure.
                   Let
              me out
             of here.

Sometimes, I
           want to
Punch through
           'it'
       with
My mind.
Or, rather, my
   conscious-
            ness.

     And that's
        just
      the way
    things are.

No comments: