Wednesday 28 September 2016

Read Any Good Books Lately?


From reading about an EMP attack that will take out the entire U.S. of A. and, over time, billions of its citizens in hunger, rioting and radioactivity, to a new Golden Age in a new Golden Galaxy, that includes a simple natural cure for cancer, and a new Divine Plan from the Heart/Mind of the Supreme Creator to our Father/Mother God of this Universe, I am left wondering:

And how has your reading day been???

Me, I'm going to go to the storehouse of unmanifested potential and ask for some Love and Light for as many people as possible.

Please.

And I'll wait.

Got any good reading material while I'm -

No.  Cancel that.

I think I will just wait for my order to be filled.

I've had quite enough reading for awhile, thank you anyway.

Time to just

be.

No comments: