Saturday 15 April 2017

On Having Had Quite Enough - Period


from activistpost.com: ’Top Ten Reasons To Doubt Official Story On Assad Poison-Gas Attack’ - Jon Rappoport - April 14

..

Indeed. There is more going on here than meets the eye. At least as seen through the lens of the MSM.


And today (Friday, now into Saturday) I watched Episode No. 3 in ‘The Truth About Vaccines’ series; and also caught a couple of articles on Prepare For Change: one on a con man who took the CDC for millions and came up with a phony study on thimerosal in vaccines that exonerated that mercury-containing substance - just what his benefactors wanted - and another on the atrocious actions of Bayer in knowingly releasing to Third World countries and areas a drug that was contaminated with HIV, killing untold thousands, because why?, because of the bottom line. 

And speaking somewhat of the bottom line:

Sometimes I feel like the last verse of ‘Ode on Solitude’ by Alexander Pope:

Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
Thus unlamented let me dye;
Steal from the world, and not a stone
Tell where I lye.’

Because ’you people’ have lost the plot. And I increasingly don't want to have anything to do with you.

And I will get over my funk tomorrow.  And soldier on.

Because I need to.

And so do we all.

Because it's why we are here:

to discover Why.

No comments: