Wednesday 11 March 2015

Message For Today


My message for today: 
                                           that 

it's time to go neither to the Left nor to the Right.  But Up.  To a new level of being on planet Earth (subject to Her own ascension now as well).  One that is closer to, and more in alignment with - in harmony with; in resonance with - our true natures, as 'spiritual beings having a human experience'.  And which move draws us closer to our Source.  By definition: from whence we came.  For 'a time and season,' of experiences.  To grow from.  And then move on.  Not to get stuck in.  As many are at present.   

All, about to

Change.

Big time.

And timeless.


But then, who am I.  I can't even command the ants to leave my kitchen.



So: My thoughts for the day.

No comments: