Sunday 15 March 2015

On Seeing The 'I'...

In All Things

There is nothing
Between me
And my Creator
But me
        on my way
     to becoming
     I.
           As you
           are too.

        —

I have lived amongst you 
Long enough now
                to know
That you are basically
A good people
          but that you
          are prone
To acts of expediency
          not purity
          of intention
          AND outcome.
There is a lesson in there
        still
        for you
And me.  Point to be
        taken

                  as we
         move on
         from here -
         from where
     we have been
          and are
          now
          to where
     we have to go
          ultimately
That gives the whole
           Thing
           meaning:
              in moving
              to
The I.

            See
            how
            it goes?

          —

You are being done in
By your erstwhile Masters
                      who are
So-called Khazars
      also known as
         Ashkenazim
                   acting
      the part
      of liberators
      but who are
      really
      counterfeit
      Zionists.  
                       What
Are you going to do
About it?
              I’m waiting
       to find out.
       That is to say
       to see
       how
       you handle
       another example
                         of
      expediency
                   and what 
       I do
       about it
             if push 
             comes
       to shove.

 Lessons.
           They seem
            never
            to end
      until
      the very
    end.

Which is a where
We are at
                 now
         in
   the greater
       Now

    with this Act
        about
    to complete
      the Play
        itself
In this 3D version -
             this
           virtual
           reality -
    of the real
 Thing-In-Itself.


       See
       how
       it goes??

     —

As for this Completion stage
To the point
Up til now:
             You people
Are trying to force me
         to live in
        your fiction,
       that is to say
       a lie.
                I
    refuse.  And I
Will bring as many of you
           with me
           as I can
        into the Light of
        a New Day -
          the fierce,
          burning-away
          Light of
          Truth.

The rest of you
Will just have to
Make do - to lie
     in the bed
    that you made
    for yourself.
      And I mean
      ‘lie’
     literally
  as well.

The People
       of
The Lie…
                
              will I
Come back
For you
Too?…
           will I
Not.
No question.
         For you
    are of me
    too.
         For you
    are of
     the I
  that we
   are all
    made of
    verily.
        And I -
       as
       or me -
Will not leave you
Behind
Altogether.

It’s just that some
Don’t make the cut
At the same time
As others.
            For one way
Of putting it.

Which may look like
     expediency.
     But isn’t
     really
       
         in the greater
         scheme
                  of 
         Things
As they are
       and of a right
       ought
 To be
         when we
Are talking about
      the likes of
      Truth
          and
       Justice.

    As we are
When we are talking about
       the larger
       picture
         and taking in
         the larger
         I.    
           Who runs
         a tight ship
         really.

   That’s just
   the way
   It is.

No comments: