Sunday 29 March 2015

Time's Up


The Treasurer of the National Republican Congressional Committee has written me a letter on 'Official Business'.  My response, under today's date:

"Dear Keith [Davis],

"You are obviously right that I'm "upset" with the Republican Party.  You are letting an illegal occupant of the Oval Office a) off the hook and b) run riot.

"See puzo1.blogspot.com, &/or CDR C.F. Kerchner (Ret.)'s blog.  Obama is not a "natural born" citizen - not by any stretch of the imagination.  You people, as the official opposition party, have let an ineligible candidate get into that critical position of power - & do his predictable thing, of destroying the American republic.  You are thus as guilty as the Democrat Party in this matter - & should have to face RICO-Statute charges over it.

"Can I be any more clear about how "upset" I am with you?  Consider it done."

(signed)

--

What I didn't add, but could have, and will here, is the further comment on this whole thing:

'You see, I am here to see that Truth is served - in all things.  And that's why there will be in-depth and independent investigations into the likes of 9/11, and Sandy Hook, and the Boston Marathon "drill" exercise, and even back into the OKC Murrah Building bombing.

'No stone will be left unturned, as the light of Truth is brought to shine in all the dark places of our history.  And yes, that includes the assassinations of JFK and RFK and MLK and JFK, Jr. as well.  Because

'It's time.'

--

On a little lighter note (and to show that I know how to hit them, every once in awhile):

On Having A Nice Day - The Modern Way

‘This is a recording.  I cannot take your call right now because I am busy paying bills.  You really don’t want to know.  In any event, I am not interested in either the goods or services you are selling or the political campaign you are touting.  Please take my number off your list.  Thank you - and try to have a nice day or evening regardless.’


‘This is highly irregular……highly, irregular……..’

‘Why are you holding you hand to the back like that?’

‘So I’m sorry, there is nothing that I can do for you.’

‘Now you’re - oh! I get it.  ‘scuse me.  Just a sec……There.  Does that…help?’

‘But I’l see what I can do for you.  Have a nice day.’

‘You too!’


‘Hello, dear.  Did you have a nice day at the office?’

‘Oh.  It was a bitch.  Don’t ask.  What’s for dinner.  I’m famished.’

‘I have Chef Boy-ar-dee all ready, as usual.’

‘Very funny.  Very funny.  Wait ’till I get out of this silly outfit and I’ll take over.  Hi baby pumpkin.  Did you miss me?’

‘No need.  I’ve got it all ready.  And oh - the mothers want me to tell you that the meeting has been moved to Lucille’s home.  Same time.’

‘Why don’t you go to that for me?  You do everything else in that regard.  Yes, baby pumpkin.  I understand.  I missed you too.’

‘They have let me know, not in so many words, that they draw the line there, in my being the householder of this household.  Besides, I can’t stand their gossipy nature.  Typical females as they are.’

‘And you are saying?  Don’t spit up on mommy, kiddo.  Here.’

‘I am saying that I am having a perfectly lovely time being the mother in this family.  And don’t leave your jacket on the back of the chair like that.  You know how I hate that.’

‘I know, darling.  I know.’


…and one on not having a nice day; my concluding post for tonight:

from universalfreepress.com: ‘Articles of Impeachment, Barack Hussein Obama, a/k/a Barry Soetoro’ - Sgt. A - March 29/30 

..
kibitzer3 a few seconds ago (just gone March 30)

An excellent rundown of the charge sheet, Sgt. A. And if I believed that impeachment was the way to go with this guy, I would be right with you. But that constitutional remedy is only for legally sitting presidents. Obama is not a legally sitting president. He is a Usurper, for not being a "natural born" citizen, and so simply needs to be removed from the purloined office, by Oathkeepers (with Patriots having their backs, in a show of solidarity); and that way, all the legislation that he has signed into law, and all the executive orders that he has issued, and all the appointments that he has made, go with him, into the trash bin.

This whole subject is not rocket science, as some shyster-lawyer types would have us believe. It is very simple; as clarified by a) the (July 25, 1787) letter by John Jay (a statesman of the time; who would then go on to become the first Chief Justice of the new U.S. Supreme Court, such was the respect for his perspective and legal acumen) to G. Washington in his role as Chair of the Constitutional Convention, 'hinting' at the desirability of the president, particularly because of his role as the Commander in Chief of the nation's military forces, needing to have NO FOREIGN ALLEGIANCES; b) the known familiarity of the constitutional Framers with the work 'The Law of Nations' by E. de Vattel, which goes into all these sorts of matters; c) the proposal by delegate Alexander Hamilton at the Convention that the president need only be a "citizen" - which proposal was specifically TURNED DOWN, in favor of the more stringent 'nbc' category of citizen, i.e., one born on the soil of U.S. citizen parents - PLURAL; and d) the paper, published in 1789, by Founder and historian David Ramsay, entitled 'A Dissertation On the Manners of Acquiring the Character And Privilege of a Citizen,' which confirms the understanding of that term at that time by those statesmen.

We are only in this pickle in OUR time because the Republican Party failed to do its job as the official opposition party in calling the Democrat Party on its ineligible candidate in 2008. For its own purposes, obviously; and for which it needs to be hauled into court along with the Democrat Party on RICO-Statute proceedings, for colluding in a criminal enterprise. What is happening is obvious:

Both political parties are under the control of the same perps, who mean to demolish the American federal constitutional Republic, and make of it a mere part of a region - called the North American Union - of their vaunted New World Order; a totalitarian enterprise that they are well on their way to putting into place as we speak.

Or haven’t YOU noticed all the surveillance stuff going on. And the gun control measures. And. And. And………

No comments: