Monday 18 July 2016

Some Of My Best Friends

Some Of My Best Friends

Some of my best friends
        in the spiritual
        community where
         I lived for
         many years,
            and before
Were Jews.  And,
I don't know
If I could trust
Even them.  See, I
            don't know
            how strong
Their indoctrination
Has been.  So, 'Get
                        thee
                    behind
                          me,
                      Satan'
                applies
            across
            the board,
          lest I
Be fair game
              in my own
         right.

            --

The UN As A Best Friend

UN troops can stay
The fuck out of
My country.
                   Period.
            Any
         UN troops
        appearing in
   MY country
          will be
          dealt with
               severely.
                       End
               of story.

            --

As For My Country

Any social order
That thinks the more
                cancer
                the better
            is doomed
    to failure.
          Thinking it
   is made of
   the Right Stuff
   or not.

             Some
            things
              need
          changing.

No comments: