from rickwells.us.: ‘Comey Leaves Democrats Foaming At TheMouth, Enraged After Hearings’ - Rick Wells - January 13/14
I HAVE TO BELIEVE THERE IS A METHOD TO COMEY’S MADNESS HERE. AFTER JAN 20, WE MAY GET A HELL OF A SURPRISE-HOPE SO
// January 14, 2017 at 3:31 pm // Reply (act. still January 13 PST)
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Tonya, I agree. We have been fortunate that this whole thing was NOT dealt with while the Usurper was still in power.
However, we still have to see what the NWO crowd has up their sleeves in regards to Jan. 20. Desperate people do desperate things. Look to an attempt on their part to build on the fake-news thing ab. Russian ‘influence’ (unproven hacking, unproven blackmailing of Trump) to block the inauguration, complete with demonstrations in many cities in the country. Soros has spread enough money around in his cannon-fodder circles to attempt an excuse for ‘a state of national emergency’ and consequent declaration by the Usurper of martial law, and further consequent dissolving of the Constitution, and rule by decree.
We live in interesting times.
A good point: Comment made at thecommonsenseshow.com on article titled ‘Paul Craig Roberts: Trump Is Being Framed As s Russian Agent - CIA Psyop?’ - Dave Hodges - January 12/13
Raptorman January 13, 2017 at 3:28 pm
Here is the legal underpinning already in the executive orders passed by Obama that could end the free speech of any political opponent. If he were to stay in office by declaring National Emergency or getting a war with Russia. Obama Executive Order Declares National Emergency over Cyber Enabled Activities. Could End Alternative Media with DHS Claiming Elections are Critical Infrastructure
The old two-step (sometimes three- ) dance still going on…
As to precisely what is going on:
We really need to understand that this is not just politics as usual going on in this country, within a two-party system. This is a revolution. These are revolutionaries that we are up against.
'We’: Americans. Believers in essential liberty.
And, of course, what is really going on is larger than just what is involved in The Dance; in the Dialectic.
Working its way out to the ultimate state of Synthesis.
And a concerning note; from another poster at the immediately above mentioned site:
k2r January 13, 2017 at 3:54 am
Jacob Rothschild´s Goldman Sachs Takes over Trump, the White House and thus the World again
- from new.euro-med.dk: ‘Jacob Rothschild’s Goldman Sachs Takes over Trump, the White House and thus the World again’ - Anders - January 13
- Trump’s non-stop nominations and appointments of Goldman Sachs alumni have left his supporters stunned.
- 1) Steven Mnuchin, a 17-year veteran of Goldman Sachs to be his Treasury Secretary.
- 2) Stephen Bannon, another former Goldman Sachs banker, Chief Strategist in the White House.
- 3) The sitting President of Goldman Sachs, Gary Cohn, Director of the National Economic Council, which, according to its website, coordinates “policy-making for domestic and international economic issues.
- 4) Goldman Sachs outside lawyer, Jay Clayton as Wall Street’s top cop as Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Clayton’s wife currently works as a Vice President at Goldman Sachs.
5) Alexander Blankfein, the oldest son of Goldman Sachs’ CEO Lloyd Blankfein had been Joshua Kushner’s (brother of Trump´s Jewish son-in-law) roommate at Harvard according to the New York Times.
- 6) Dina Powell, President of the Goldman Sachs Foundation, is Ivanka Trump’s “top adviser on policy and staffing.
- 7) Erin Walsh: Since 2010 Executive Director and head of its Office of Corporate Engagement for Asia Pacific…Now part of Trump’s transition landing team for the State Department (Jon Rappoport Activist Post 12 Jan. 2017).
- 8) Former Goldman Sachs banker, Anthony Scaramucci. Now on Trump’s transition team (Jon Rappoport Activist Post 12 Jan. 2017)
- [N.B. And: Wilbur Ross, his Secretary of Commerce, a former Mng Dir of Rothschild Inc. who bailed out Trump's casinos in Atlantic City. So he owed him. Them???...]
II: Former Goldman Chairman and EU Commissioner, Peter Sutherland, strongly advocates the one world government without borders – and says the EU´task is to undermine national sovereignty.
(N.B. Sutherland is the architect of the flood of cannon-fodder Muslims into Europe and the U.S.]
So: Can we trust Trump?
Remains to be seen.
Especially when it begins, in this birth of the New Age going on, to come down to doing away with money.
Which is the Rothschild’s god.
And that family may well not be amused at the prospect.
But, you see, a) Money is not the God. And b) Their test, in the Light, is to be able to stay there.
A big test. And for all those families who have managed to accumulate great wealth in, and via, the world's system.
Let's see what you are really made up, folks, when the Big Change comes through.