Saturday 28 November 2015

If I Had A Million Dollars


If I Had A Million Dollars

If I had a million dollars
               I would:

Buy the house for sale
Around the corner
With the basketball hoop over
The garage door
And shoot a few
                  daily
To keep my sanity;

Give a lot of it
To all the worthy causes
               that already
Fill my mail box 
               daily
To overflowing; 
                         oh yes -
       and I would
Take out full-page ads
               in every
Major newspaper
In the country
Taking Obama, and both 
                   major
Political parties
And the mainstream
                   media
To task, for
His ineligibility for
That office, 
       and therefore
His illegality in
That office;
                   and I
Would take over
Now
            before
      the country
      goes to
      pot
Totally.

            That
   may seem
   all
   a lot.  But
Them’s my terms
For taking over 
Now, and putting
     this country
     to rights -
                  back
     on track
To its higher destiny,
                      not
Its lower one.
       in the worms
   staring us
   in the face
   as we speak.

Which leads me to

America, The Questionable

America, you are
My country.  You are
                     my pride
And joy.  But
If you will not live
        by Truth
I will see you
      destroyed.
                        For
You cannot live
In God’s kingdom
If you will not live
      by Truth
      unalloyed.


And speaking further
Of the Usurper
In the Oval Office:
              There is
A political prisoner
By the name of
    Schaeffer Cox
Whose only crime
Was being put on
   the Usurper’s
Enemies list
  and getting 26 years
  for it
From a corrupt judge
And an inept lawyer,
    both beholden
    to the climate
Of Treason
When none dare 
Call it so.
    I want to see
   the Usurper
Get the same
Sentence.
             After all,
        it’s only
        fair
   and equitable.
       As quid
       pro
       quo.

And he has
Two children
Too.  The youngest
Not knowing him
At all, because
          of
      Treason
In high places;
          not among
      the enemies of
      a corrupt
      state

  as is infesting
      America
      as we speak

      and needs 
      to go.


And if I had
A million dollars
     I would

     make it so.

No comments: