Monday 30 November 2015

Speaking of Ted Cruz...


With so much seeming to be coming to a head these days, I'd like to speak for Ted for a moment
of your time, please, and thanks; as an example of what a great thing he could still do for this country; as I engage in a little fantasy:

(Press Conference called for an Urgent Announcement)

'It has been brought
To my attention
That my education
On the Constitution
As regarding the definition
Of a 'natural born' citizen
Has been faulty; that
I have been in error
On the matter; and I
          accept
          that
      the original
      definition
      and intention
Was of a person
Born on the soil
Of citizen parents -
                 plural.
         And that
Doesn't fit my
         situation.
         And so I
         resign
From my candidacy
For the nomination
Of the presidency
From my party.

And you will note
                that my
                lack
     of meeting that
     eligibility
     requirement
           fits
           Obama
           as well.

And I invite
         the person
Who has drawn this
To my attention
         to come forth
         and form
A new government
As he sets about
To set things right
In the country
                 again.
       The country
That I love
Dearly.  Enough
         to save
Its Constitution
Above my own
Desires.

            His name
             is Duane
          Stanfield -
            nickname
           of Stan -
And he comes from
            Long Beach,
California, where he
          is living
          at present, too.

That's all
At this time.
Thank you.'


And watch me
     swing
Into action.
Let's see;
             there is
The little matter
       of saving
       the Pacific
Ocean (where
   the pelicans
   don't fly
   anymore);
             there is
The little matter
Of getting rid
Of illegal
Aliens
           and
       jihadis
           and
         toxic
         EMFs
    and EMR;
             there is
The little matter
Of overhauling
     the monetary
System
      and orchestrating
      thereby
      Abundance;
             there is -
                  oh,
A whole lot
               more
Of little things
                 to
Attend to
                 before
     the big one
     of

        Ascension

 and the stripping of
      the Veil
     of Illusion
 from our eyes

     and the end
     consequently
     of the exercise
     of

         Separation.

Yes.  It is
      that
      time
      indeed.
Thank you, Ted,
       for the
       invite.
I accept
The offer
Gladly.


              Now,
         let's get
To work,
            Light
    workers.
         This
     is what
     we chose
To incarnate for
At this time.

We're here.

              Don
Your working
       clothes
And see you
       at
       the coalface.

No comments: