Sunday 15 November 2015

If I Ruled The World...

...One Step At A Time


It’s very clear
       to me
       now
America:
               If you
Are going to go
For a ruler
Then it’s time 
          for me
          to claim
My Christhood
And take over now.
                For
This is my country
     and I will do
What I want
With it (not you
Miserable lot
Pretending to
The throne).
For you Americans are
My rightful
Subjects, and I AM
Your rightful object
Of veneration.  Not
         these
Lesser would-be’s,
         these
         mere
         mortals,
         pretenders - 
                      as 
         I say - to
The Throne
            ultimately
Of the Great God
             Almighty
Whom I serve
             whole-
             heartedly.

                Phew!
Where did that
Come from?
Did that come
From little me?
                        No.
               That came
Through me
To me, too.  (From
 the part of me
 that is in touch with
The Big Me - the
 High Self me;
 where we
 are all linked
 in unison, and I
 your Elder
 Brother, is all.)  And I
            accept
            the
       responsibility.
(Thrust upon me
In a way; for I
Have stepped forward
Only because
The Darkness
Has closed in on us
So frightfully.  Who
In their right mind
Would want such
Responsibility??)
As the Great Pretender
Himself is saying
    (whether he
     knows it
     or not): 
‘You had better
            hurry up 
And claim your Christhood
Or I am going to do
Terrible things to
This planet.’ 
                     And so
            I do.
            That.
            Now.

(As you
 should
 too; as we
 make this move
 together
 and have
 different roles
 to play
 there
 too,
 is
 all.)

And my first order
Of business
Is to say:      
                 ‘Git,
You old rascal,
                 you.  
And take your legions
With you.  I,
                 and Mine,
Will take over now.’

And so
It
Is.

Finished.
And done with.

Except for
Mopping-up
Operations…

And I will tell you
One thing:
In my kingdom
       the people
Will have every right
       to weapons
Of self-defense.
                Geez,
     you people
Rolled over
Awfully easily
To, and for, your
Erstwhile masters
                who
 Orchestrated
The whole process
      of weapon
      confiscation
      on their way
      to their
      takeover.
But, that’s
Another subject.
This is enough
For now
On this one.

He said,
Tentatively…

And anybody want
                   to play
The valuable role of
The Jester??...
To say:
                   We
Will have to do this
Together.  And for
Example: Anybody
Have a cure
For athlete’s foot?
            A natural
One??  I’m done
With drug-based
Medicine…

You hear what
I’m saying?
It’s serious
             and
Not so.
             It is
A Play
After all;
              the thing
In which to catch
Our consciences.
‘They,’ after all,
                  are
Us; and we
              Them
In the greater
          scheme
Of things.
   (Which it is time
     for you
     to awaken
     fully to,
     before you
 sleepwalk into
     disaster
     and take
     the rest of us
     with you.
                     As,
   like sibling
   rivals, we compete
   with each other
   and sometimes
   cruelly, and so feel
   threatened
   and betrayed
                in our
   insecurity;
     whereas
     in reality, you are,
     and everybody is,
       a loved
       child
       of God.)
                    For
Why would you think
That a mammal
      could create
A soul.
Could a creation
             create?
It could create
Something like it.
In our case
Another mammal.
That’s all.

We are spiritual
             beings
             having
A human
Experience.
That’s all

               for now.
               Hold
       your hat
       and horses.
          The best
Is yet
To come.
            
—-

…and on a more mundane note:

 I Appreciate

I appreciate:
            having
       a roof
Over my head
       food
In the fridge
      and some money
In the bank.
I do not take
 any of it
 for granted.
I am not
 'entitlted'
 to any of it
     merely
 for being human.

And speaking of:

I appreciate
Every day
My bowels
For keeping me
Regular.

 Little things
  to some
Mean a lot
  to others.


And speaking of little things:
‘An apple a day
Keeps the doctor away’
Literally.

He who has ears
To hear…

                about
     Changes
To be rung
In this world.  Not
The next……

---

P.S. And no blog of mine would (seemingly, I'm sure it appears) be complete without my equivalent of Cato's incessant call, over and over, in and to the Roman Senate that "Carthage must be destroyed!"  The Heritage Foundation has just asked me to renew my support for them.  ("We are stronger with you, and your voice in Washington is stronger with Heritage!"  If only.)  My response:

"Dear Jim [DeMint, President]:

"Just as soon as the HF recognizes that Obama has been in that office illegally, for not being a 'natural born' citizen,* I will consider your offer.  As it is, your 'heritage' leaves something to be desired."
                                                         [signed]

* see, e.g.:puzo1.blogspot.com

-

This isn't the first time that I have sent them such a missive (I can remember writing Jim's name on the envelope, 'for the Personal Attn. of').  It may not be the last.  Although I am getting tired of talking to automatons, machines or otherwise.  So I may start passing on these opportunities to serve this nation.

After all, if The People don't care that their nation is being hijacked by a Usurper, and his malevolent masters.........

No comments: