Thursday 13 October 2016

Messages To My Fellow Americans


Message To Americans

My Fellow Americans,
                         If you 
 haven’t noticed, you 
 are being hijacked, 
                     as individuals 
                                and as 
 a nation.  If it were just
 a matter of you individually, 
                     that would be 
                    your business
                          karmically;
          but I can’t allow this
                 to happen
To this nation.  This is MY
                            country;
                               and it 
 has a role to play - 
                              and a
 major one at that - 
                              in the 
    establishing of 
     a New World.
                    And by that, I
                            certainly
Don’t mean the New World
                   Order
      of your erstwhile
      masters.  I mean that
      of your, and my,
                         Creator
                Source
In our flying higher
Than ever before
                         in
     this dimension.


  On Voting

To vote
would be
                to aid
           and abet
                      in
the commission
 of a crime.       
                  Now,
        I will admit
                   that
              to vote
          for Trump
           would be
A good thing;
                    but
It would still be
In the context of
       a fake
       a fraud
       a charade.

     I am here
To help you clean up
Your act.
Let's do it.


Questions

I must say
              that
The Flat Earth people
     have done
A good job in
Drawing the public’s
     attention to
     the fact that 
     there is not
as much curvature
As there should be
If the planet were
        as round as
  we are told
                it is,
                       or
       at least
  is supposed to be.

                     Why
   is that? I wonder;
             both as to
         that lack
        and the telling
       of a lie.
                    But
         how about
      the phases
      of the moon
                  then?
               And
         so forth
       and so on???

     Questions…


  On Separation -
    Seemingly,
         And
    Otherwise

                 People
Have separated themselves,
             the sheep
From the goats.
            The sheep:
      Follow me
                  to
    the high country
  where the feeding
                      is
            glorious.
        The goats:
        Fall back
              for
      a little more
       seasoning
                    in
      the illusion
     of seeming
      separation
                and
      reality.


 The Things
        of
 This World

The things of this world
Are so boring;
Like a flag unfurled
And no soaring
            spirit
To match it.

What is my loyalty?
It is to things not
Of this world.  Caught
Up in this bind,
              I find
That my desire
Is to escape
        into fidelity
To a higher state
Than this poor facsimile
             of reality
             allows.

My knee bows
To no man.  But give me
   transcendence, and I
Will turn cartwheels
To get there.
                    So, then,
                    you
Whores of: Mammon:
Know your limitations
   to incite a desire 
    for the pleasure
   of your company.
A higher calling
       beckons

         us on.

No comments: