Monday 31 October 2016

Angels In The Making


My Response To
      Criminal
      Conduct

To the question,
       am I going
             to vote,
       my reply:
            No, I
        refuse
  to take part in
     a charade
And what’s more, in
       a crime.
                    To be
   an accessory to
 the commission of
      a crime.
      To engage in
 the commission of
      a crime.
  To be co-opted in
 the commission of
      a crime.
         And thus
         allow it
         to happen,
             by my
     participation 
             in it.
      My support
             of it.

I can’t speak for
Anyone else.
 Although I wish
               I were.
            Enough,
           to make
     a difference -
    to call a halt
    to the entire
          charade;
Until it becomes
The thing of beauty
        that it
   should be;
   that it was
   supposed
      to be.

             Sorry
  to rain on
  your parade.
         But there
         it is:
   My answer.

       You see,
     it’s time
      to set
All things right
     anyway.
                 Hit
    the Reset
    button.
And come over
     to the Light
       side
              en
      masse.

            We
       angels
         in the
   making.

No comments: