Monday 3 October 2016

Speaking Of Illusions...


...as I was in my last blog; try this one on for size (so to speak):

Re: 'Dinosaurs Never Existed'

[Crude expletive.]  The whole thing - a sham?  Epoxy bones??  Plaster hoaxes???  False fossils????

You can't make this stuff up. 

Well - apparently, you can.

I want my money back.  This plane of existence sucks.

But - I guess: what can you expect.

It's illusory, too.


And I suppose that we never went to the Moon either...


Stan  



From:
Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2016 11:06 AM
To: Exohuman
Subject: FYI: Big Bang Evolution is a Masonic Lie Hiding Intelligent Design - YouTube
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkEL4yBJxm8
www.youtube.com
In the following presentation taken from my book, "The Flat Earth Conspiracy," I present the case for intelligent design and expose the many scientific fraud...


In the following presentation taken from my book, "The Flat Earth Conspiracy," I present the case for intelligent design and expose the many scientific frauds and Masonic connections of Darwinism and its main proponents throughout history. You will see how Neanderthal Man, Piltdown Man, Nebraska Man, Peking Man, Orce Man, Turkana Boy, Lucy and all other supposed ape-man transitional species were fakes and fabrications made by Masonic minions looking to advance their atheistic philosophy, cosmology, and cosmogeny. As an addendum to this, if you haven't already seen my video "Dinosaurs Never Existed" please watch this as well to fully understand the depth of this deception: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KXzg...
www.youtube.com
The following video was taken from "The Flat Earth Conspiracy" book by Eric Dubay: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay Read the Entire Original Article H...

---

I am really sick and tired of this whole mess - all this crap.

I want all the corruption wrung out of this scene - and I want it NOW.


No comments: