Thursday 18 July 2013

A Footnote To Truthtelling


from 2012: What's the 'real' truth? - 'WOWOW!!!!: Words from Street Prophet, a reader - Frustration with the Fiasco of the Trayvon Martin case' - July 18
a sort of rap session on the matter, 'Street Prophet' not liking the 'Stand Your Ground' ethos, of equating a 'right to keep and bear arms' with another person's life ("All Murder Is Wrong!" etc etc) - but also using 'my' line, of "As you do unto each other, so it is you do unto yourself", thus proving that he's got it, is not looking at this sort of matter from just one side of it.  (My line, in actual fact, is: 'As you do unto others, so do you do unto yourself - literally.  For We Are All One.  And All IS One.'  Glad to hear others picking up on the spirit of this update of the Golden Rule for our day and New Age.)


kibitzer3 says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 

Along this line – of an alternative to all of us being forced to carry a Concealed Carry Weapon, as the world that was collapses around us – there is another CCW that we can employ: the Truth. If someone threatens you, engage in the following conversation with ‘them’/that part of you:
‘Do you know who I am?
‘I am you.
‘And you are me.
‘We are both aspects of our common Source, our mutual Creator. We are, then, One.
‘And right now, this part of Us is not too happy with the part of me that is threatening this part of me the way that part of me is.
‘Do you understand?’
Let’s hope that we can get to that level of understanding. And soon. Tempus fugit.

No comments: