Sunday 7 July 2013

It Is Time


I have spoken (in my last blog) of how "I have been an unhappy camper ever since I learned that my Constitution was being trampled on; that there was a Usurper in the Oval Office of my country."  I had been looking today for that quote amongst my last few blogs, to add to it my more complete sentiment on the subject; to wit: "This is my country you are messing with.  Hands off."  But I have just come across some more material to add to my appalled outrage on this matter.

I have recently mentioned my awareness of, and unhappiness with, the likes, not only of the Department of Justice commandeering the records of AP journalists, and of the IRS singling out 'right-wing-type' groups for specific hassling, and of the NSA spying on the American public wholesale, with a vacuum cleaner; but of the huge amounts of ammo that the DHS has stockpiled, and of the drones that are quietly being positioned over America.  I failed to mention (mostly out of space concerns) the 2,700 MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) vehicles that the DHS has also requisitioned, and the no-hesitation targets of normal people - including pregnant females and children - for target practice of the DHS cadres (presumably that "civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded" as the U.S. military that Obama called for during his run for the presidency in 2008)1.  I have now come across some new information, to add to the list of deep concerns:

Not only that four years ago the military 'invaded' small towns in the midwest to learn how to run them ('in the case of emergency').  But that Russian Special Forces have been invited by FEMA to help out in this country with "mass security events".2

And what is this business of a 100-mile border around the U.S. called 'the Constitution-free zone'?  With 90% of our population living in that zone??

I don't like the looks of all this at all.

Not at all. 

'Nothing to see here, folks.  Simple training-exercise stuff.  Just keep moving on.'

I say:

Not any longer.  


---


footnotes:


1 Not to mention the huge push for gun control (esp. aemi-automatics; some match for the state's firepower), aided and abetted by some shady events, the Aurora Theater shooting and Sandy Hook and the Boston Marathon.  All of which we will get to the bottom of.  The same with 9/11.  Nobody hijacks, or even attempts to hijack, my country and gets away with it.
     I am American.  Hear me roar; in talking softly, but carrying a big shtick.


2 "On June 25, 2013 in Washington, D.C. the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry, Russia’s equivalent to FEMA, signed an agreement with FEMA to allow Russian 'experts' to engage in 'monitoring and forecasting emergency situations...and provision of security at mass events."  'Russian Troops on American Soil' - Kris Zane - Western Center for Journalism - July 6.      
   

No comments: