Monday 14 August 2017

On The Rule Of Law


In my last blog I didn't mean to minimize 'the rule of law' - the role of the rule of law, in what we are engaged in.  Quite the contrary.  It is crucial for you to understand:

If you can't or don't live by the rule of law, then you won't be able to to make it in the higher realms, and you will have to be left behind, until you can, and do.  Because that is The Law.

Every level, of consciousness - of 'living' awareness - lives by The Law.  The Creation is (all Creations are) made up of laws.  And discovering them - let alone living by them - is part of the initiatory process into their realms.

Your choice.

As always.

-

Who am I?  Why am I here?  (What is my role in all this??)

I don't know, precisely.  I'm operating just on a Need to Know basis.  I'm not in charge of this operation.  I'm just here to do what I came here to do.  The gist of which - i..e., at a minimum - is to help shepherd you lot through to the next level, or two.  As many of you as can make the grade, this Time around.  This harvesting around.  This winnowing around.  In a successful conclusion to this Operation.  As successful as possible.

In the spiritual community where I lived for many years, before this last stage of the Operation (call it Operation Harvesting, for lack of any better title to it), I called myself, to them, their Elder Brother.  (I was older than most of them, at the least.)

Close enough, I would think.

Good enough, I would say.*


Come join us, for the last leg of this journey in 3D consciousness.  You'll be glad you did.  It is, after all, the point of The Process.

Which is certainly not to get stuck in it.

But -

 as I say:

Your choice.

You will have no one to blame but yourself.  If you miss the boat to

the higher realms.

Just waiting for You.

To inherit your birthright.

--

* I AM not of the very highest realm, I can tell you that, for certain.  I still get very angry at people - incarnate souls - who try to con other incarnate souls, and do other bad things to other incarnate souls - instead of having compassion for them, for 'knowing not what they do,' so to speak.  So I still have a ways to go yet.
     Am with you - am one of you - am One of Us; part of The All That Is - on
     The Path.
     (N.B. My anger perhaps a genetic-trait carryover from one of my more illustrious ancestors, John Adams; who, according to his Wikipedia biography, had an "inborn contentiousness".
     But that, of course, is the sort of trait that it took at the time, to stand against the arrogance of the British king, and his government.
     As for that general subject, of the founding of this country: Yes, many of the Founders were slaveholders; being men of their time.  But that is not the all of it.  Because that is not the whole of it.
     To those who would attempt today to make it 'the whole of it,' I say:
     Beware.  God does not suffer fools gladly.
     As the Law of Karma attests to.)

No comments: