Monday 29 August 2016

A Perfect Storm

Subtitled: 'Ready For My Closeup Now, C.B.' 

‘Thank you for coming to answer just a few more questions, Mrs. Clinton.’

‘Well, I should hope so.’

‘Excuse me?’

‘And don’t call me ‘Mrs. Clinton,’ like I was some sort of servant to you.’

‘ - I beg - ‘

‘I am Hillary - Rodham - Clinton.  You got that?’

‘…’

‘Mr. Chairman, may I respectfully - ‘

‘You people have tried to keep women in ‘their place’ for long enough.  ‘I am woman, and I roar’.  Or however that goes.’

‘Mrs. Clinton - Mrs. Rodham Cl- ‘

‘And anyway, I’ve already answered all your dumb questions.  I’ve told you, that I’ve told you all that I know.’

‘But it turns out that you actually did not, Mrs. - Rodham, Clinton.’

‘I did!  I did!  You are just trying to hound me!’

’No, Mrs. - Rodham - ‘

‘You are!  You are! You are bullying me!  Bullying me!  And I won’t stand for it any longer!  You and your vast right-wing conspiracy, are - wait - did I say that?  Have I already said that here??  I - ‘

‘This is no ‘vast right-wing conspiracy,” Mrs. - Rodham  - ‘

‘It is!  It is!  And I have had just enough of it, from you lot.  When I get in that office, I’ll have your…your… - how does that go?  Your…’

‘Mrs. - Rodham Clinton, - ‘

‘Your heads.  That’s it.  I’ll have your heads.  On…on…well, I’ll have them.  You can be sure of that.’

‘What we are sure of, Mrs. - Rodham - ‘

‘And that’s just enough of that patronizing ‘Mrs.’ crap.  I am Ms Hillary Rodham, Clinton, to you lot.’

‘If I could have a word with you, Mr. Chairman  - ‘

“And you over there, just keep quiet.  I’ll fight my own battles, thank you all the same.’

‘Excuse me?’

‘Yes, you.  - Wait.  I’m not talking about your - wait  - what was I saying??  I was saying, …I was saying…???’

‘You were saying enough, Mrs. - Ms - Rodham, Clinton.’

‘What?  What did you - wait - what?  what?? - what is this?? Take your f-  your damn hands off me.  How dare you!  What is this!  I’ll have you lot - your heads - whatever it is - Stop it!  Stop it!  Squawk!  Squawk!  Squa-a-a-a-wk!………’


It is, the end of the line, Ms Hillary Rodham Clinton.  For you.

Go get some rest.  

And take your meds.

Although you might want to check that matter out, with a solid second opinion.  I think we are witnessing a cascade of side effects from the meds themselves.  Call it,

a perfect storm.

--

And speaking of ‘perfect storms’:

from libertyalliance.com: ‘The Entire ‘LGBT’ Narrative Just Crumbled’ - George Jones - August 29 (orig. posted at libertyunyielding.com - Matt Barber - August 28)
(A study out of Johns Hopkins U - “a meta-analysis of date from over 200 peer-reviewed (and left-leaning) studies regarding ’sexual orientation’ and ‘gender identity’" -  has ‘found’ that, e.g., “sexual orientation as an innate biologically fixed property of human beings - the idea that people are ‘born that way’ - is not supported by scientific evidence”.  Well, yes, and no…)

..
kibitzer3 a few seconds ago (August 29)

Sigh...

Aside from this study report, there has been for years and years and years considerable evidence that the fetal brain is 'sexed' - oriented - at a particular early stage of pregnancy (I think it is an 8-10-week window, as I recall from my research on the matter) by the hormones of the mother in its hormonal 'developing' bath, so that if the mother's hormones are skewed, that will have an adverse affect on the fetus's brain development, resulting in male-patterned brains being wired into genetically female bodies and vice versa and every abnormal stage in between, like trannies. Those hormone levels can be affected by:

abnormal adrenals, of either the mother or the developing fetus or both; what are called endocrine disrupters or estrogen mimics in the environment (water supply), from plastics and pesticides and The Pill; stress, of all kinds (there is evidence that there are more homosexually-oriented babies born in the wake of wars than the 'normal' background 'noise' could account for, e.g.); but perhaps most alarmingly, is the effect of drugs like barbiturates, prescribed to pregnant women without sufficient regard to their effect on the developing fetus. Results: skewed sexual orientations.

No, such skewed 'gender orientation' is not 'normal'. And, it can be corrected - by our paying a little more attention to the environmental causation. And thus the truism, that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...We've had quite enough of such children suiciding themselves because their bodies don't match their brain-vectored 'idea' of themselves, don't you think?? Let alone all the other adverse aspects of these effects on society that are going on.

Read 'BrainSex' by Anne Moir, Ph.D. and David Jessel, among other excellent research reports on the matter. And let's start cleaning up our act. Pronto. The canaries in the coal mine have given us enough warning; wouldn't you say???

Reply

No comments: