Saturday 13 August 2016

On One Level, I


On One Level, I

          I

On one level, I
Am ashamed
Of the part of me
That is you,
         dark aspect.
         Shape up
Or be cast out
Of the next stage
Of our development
Towards being One
            again

After our seemingly
Quixotic sojourn
In the wilderness
Of our making;
              exploring
      separation
          to hone
    our abilities
    to create
    successfully.
              
                 See
         what
         it
         has been
         all
         about??

     So, come
     over
     to
 the Light side
        now

And together, we
    shall create
            anew.
            A chip
            off
            the 
      old block,
As it were

        successfully

             in

    graduation

        time.


        II

        God is
Driving a taxi
In New York City.
I see him every day
But I don’t recognize him/
     her.  Is it
    a paradox?
    No.  It’s
      a fact

         mercifully.

      Take it
For what it’s worth
          to

       YOU.

No comments: