Monday 15 August 2016

Our National Issues


Our National Issues       

          I

The usurpation
Of the presidency
Must not be allowed
            to stand;
Else there will be
No law of the land
          but anarchy -
            the rule
            of men 
Otherwise known as
Arbitrary law;
Otherwise known as
             tyranny.

            The claim
            that
    ‘I am the law’
Can only be made
                 by me;
                 for, I                    I
            embody
                The
            Law:

                 of God

         known as

     The Plan;

    and I claim
My Christhood

       NOW.


         II

            Who
Would want to be
           a cop
In this climate?
          Support
     your local
             police.
             They
Are all that stands
      in the way
      between you
And anarchy

      slowly, slowly
      taking top
       priority
Of our national
         issues

           after
    the one
   of Who is
   in control.

   That’s all.

--

P.S. What do I mean by the term, 'I claim my Christhood NOW'?:

Stop dawdling in life.  Align yourself with your highest potential.  Get with The Plan.  Commit your whole being to it.

Join me in that affirmation, and intention.  We have work to be about.  Let's be about it.

We have a world to win, for The Light.  Temps fugit.

No comments: