Tuesday 16 August 2016

P.S. (The Next Day)

Subtitled: More On The Great Divide

P.S. I forgot to mention something, a detail, that seems fitting here:
     I left out the part - and as part of the spirit of that time in my life - where one day, while convalescing at the beach - having just thrown away my temporal future - I drove down to my home town and went to the wedding of my former girl friend.  (Former, because the relationship had begun to get too hot and heavy for me to handle anymore, at that time in my life; heading for Med School, and all that best-laid schemes stuff.)  I was late, and watched from the back as she began her new life.  I wrote in the Reception book, wishing her well, and left before the nuptial service was over.  No sense in complicating things.  Just part of the severing of the ties that bind, and all.  Readying for the next stage of my journey, in this realm of sorrows.
     But then, what else could it be, in a land of - at least seeming - separation, from our Source.

P.P.S. In this day and time - well on the other side, now, of that Great Divide from my past, to say, my youth; youthful days frolicking, as it were, in the sun, without a care in the world, but for the next year of school - when I go down to the ocean's edge, and wade in up to my calves, with the poisoning of it from Fukushima, and all, I send healing into it.  In part, in homage, for what it did for me, all those years ago, in a crucial time of need in my life.
     The whole Scene - of The Play - in major need of healing energies, these days, eh.

No comments: