Wednesday 9 November 2016

On Having Played My Part


A post-mortem on The Elections:

I may not have voted - standing on principle as I was.  (See just-previous blogs.)  But I did the next best thing (I would say, the best thing to begin with: advocating Clean Elections Or No Elections.  But not to get too picky about my choice of expression here):

I worked with the power of thought; to help hold the space, create the field in which things take place.

My Elections invocation, intoned periodically throughout the day:

'May the Highest be served.

'Let the Light prevail on Earth.

'Nevertheless, not my will but Thine be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.'

My point:

When we start living the truly spiritual life - that is to say, in alignment with Spirit - with our highest potential, as facets, fractals, aspects, points of view of The One Holy Being - we will want what our Source wants, and that's it.  We will thereby return to Unity freely, of our own volition.

In the meantime, we are not out of harm's way yet.  As the poet said (approximately.  I'm sure that Robert Frost wouldn't mind if I tweak his words a little, to serve my purpose in this context):

These woods are lovely, but dark and deep;
And I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Until then:

Stay at your duty stations, everyone.  And bear the burden - the responsibility - of maintaining

Awareness.

We have a goal to get to.

Coming up.

Coming

    Up.

No comments: