Thursday 10 November 2016

The Bad Seed


In my last blog I posted a comment that I made to a YouTube site after watching Hillary’s Concession speech, during which she made a to-me curious, and very telling, reference.  When she was listing the kinds of people that she hoped this nation would continue to ‘look out for,’ after our children, and the 'powerless' minorities, and the LGBTQ category, she referenced:  “…and the disabled”.  Now, she could have simply been playing on the Democrat Party’s anti-Trump meme - desperate for anything to attack Trump for - of how on the campaign trail he ‘made fun of’ a disabled man.  (Not so, as well proven by subsequent exposition on the Internet/videos.)  But I think there is more to it than that.  And it goes also to why I regret, a bit, having said the following, included in that comment, in my imaginary farewell that Hillary was giving to The People now, my being mockingly sarcastic as a consequence of listening to her Concession speech.  My comment in full, for the context:

'And I want especially to thank all those who voted early and often.  And I can hardly wait to get my hands on George Soros, who didn't come through for us as he promised.  George: I want my money back.  

'To all of the rest of you who supported my campaign in many ways, legal and illegal: Thank you.  Better luck next time.  Now, Bill and I have to rush to catch a plane to Qatar, before Comey screws up again.  'Bye.  It's been good knowing you, and your little girls.  Ta-ta!'

But the closing reference (to info coming out of the treasure trove of emails on the Abedin/Weiner site) is really not so funny, is actually no laughing matter; and it contains a clue to just how close we came to disaster.1

What in heaven’s name am I talking about?

It contains a telling fact about Hillary, I feel, which goes to why we have had a close call - a very close call - to and for our national, and indeed global, wellbeing.  It also goes to why, possibly, Hillary is such a “congenital” liar - in political commentator William Safire’s written estimation in the near past.  Or at least, close to congenital.  Or as I have put it, to various correspondents: that she is - besides being “a serial criminal” - “a habitual, even compulsive, and dare I say, pathological, liar”.  

I will explain.

I read somewhere that Hillary was sexually abused by her father as a small child.  Let me play clinical psychologist for a moment, to tease this issue out of its hiding place, like a little child playing an imaginary game of hide-and-seek.  To wit:

Something got frozen in place within Hillary during her early years, which never allowed her fully to grow up.  She is like a little child who, when confronted by her mother asking her if she took some cookies from the cookie jar, says, simply and quickly and firmly in response:

“Nope.” 

“Well then, who do you think did?”

“Dunno.  But it wasn’t me.”

This, in ‘response’ to this likely true scenario in this case:

 ’Now, don’t tell your mother, or anybody else.’

‘No, Daddy, I won’t.’

‘They wouldn’t understand.’

‘Yes, Daddy.  I promise.’

‘This is our little secret.  Just between you and me.  Okay?’

‘Yes, Daddy  I understand.’

‘That’s my precious little girl.’

‘Yes, Daddy.’

I’m a precious little girl lo my Daddy.  And I will keep telling myself that, on some level, all the days of my fucking life…


It’s a power thing; a matter of Power Over Others.  It’s like how the Talmud condones sex with one’s little children, or with children in general; teasing that ’principle’ out of its hiding place in the latent corners - abscesses - of our psyche.  In that case, to help generate the sense - the quality - of being The Chosen People.  To reign over others.  To have power over others.

In that case: close to ‘congenital’ indeed.

But to continue specifically with Hillary; to say:

That’s why Saul Alinsky’s ‘community organizer’s’ philosophy of the end justifying the means - of lie, cheat, steal: ‘Whatever It Takes…By Any Means Necessary’’ - appealed to Hillary so strongly; in a perversion of the concept, from her Methodist upbringing - which she referred to in her acceptance speech at the Democrat Nominating Convention - of 

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can.”2

And just so, could she think seriously of taking out Julian Assange with a drone.  (To the consternation of those involved in the conversation.  Men; who didn't have as much to prove, either as to their self-worth or their power.)  Or threaten Putin with our attacking Russia’s planes defending the Assad - legal - government.  Anything, to overcome obstacles on her path to Power Over Others; her own power having been taken away from her as a child.

‘We came.  We saw.  He died.’  Ha.  Ha.3  

And her Concession speech, just delivered, in which she looked out for the likes of, not only the LBGTQ crowd - of which she is one.  But of the ‘disabled’?  Because something in her, some part of her makeup, feels disabled.  Has been disabled ever since her childhood.

And specifically as to her childhood:

It is as though she has been deprived of a real childhood.  Has grown up with the too-early ‘recognition’ of realpolitic in this world:

Fuck the other person before they fuck you.

Never give an inch.  Or ‘they’ will take advantage of you.  That’s just the way the world - this world - works.  I’ve got it.  And you are not going to get me.   I’ll get you before I’ll ever let you fuck me. Er, do that to me.  Whatever you were going to do.  I didn’t necessarily mean fuck - literally…did I?…… 

‘Now I wonder where that came from…’

Your foul mouth came from your childhood, Hillary.

And just so, would we have been that close to nuclear annihilation, with that button in her hands.  With a little girl in a grown woman’s body, crying out (and possibly crying literally):

’Take that, you fucker!  Mess with me, will you!  I Am Woman, and I will ROAR!’ 

-

Don’t tell the truth, as though your very life depends on it, for you not to.  Because this man is in charge of my life.  And could very well even kill me, if I say anything…

And Bill took the brunt of her rage, over, and over, and over again, in their dysfunctional marriage…

And so, we have an adult with a little child in her wanting to scream out - shriek out - cry out, literally, with tears (finally flowing freely, copiously for that little girl), to anyone who will listen:

‘My daddy -

‘RAPED ME!

‘Over.  And over.  And over.  Again…’

Her Methodist upbringing, having been transmogrified, with the Alinsky input, into real power.

Power over others.

Before they can exercise power over you.

Because they will.

If they will do it to little kids - who can’t fight back - 

they will do it to you.

So, do it to them first.

‘It.’

You know what I mean………


P.S.  From Wikipedia’s biography on Hillary Rodham Clinton:

“Rodham began a year of postgraduate study on children and medicine at the Yale Child Study Center.[57] Her first scholarly article, "Children Under the Law", was published in the Harvard Educational Review in late 1973.[58] Discussing the new children's rights movement, it stated that "child citizens" were "powerless individuals"[59] and argued that children should not be considered equally incompetent from birth to attaining legal age, but instead that courts should presume competence except when there is evidence otherwise, on a case-by-case basis.[60] The article became frequently cited in the field.[61]…”

—-

footnotss:

1 Popular Vote totals, pretty much at the close of counting:
   Hillary:  60,071,781
   Trump: 59,791,135
   Of course, that includes all those illegal-alien and otherwise ineligible votes, dead people’s votes, duplicate voters’ votes, and Soros cyber votes for Hillary…but still……… 

2 From her bio on wikipedia:

“Clinton often expresses a certain maxim which is often attributed to John Wesley: "Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can."[495] In fact, Clinton repeated this saying in her acceptance speech at the 2016 Democratic National Convention, adding that her mother Dorothy "made sure I learned [these] words from our Methodist faith."[497]"

3 Her comment in gleeful jest in relation to Ghadaffi.  Whose regime she helped to overthrow.  Because he was standing in ‘our’ way.  To say: In the way of the Western banking csbal., and other architects of their totalitarian New World Order.
   But to continue.

No comments: