Wednesday 23 November 2016

On Subjects, & Other Objects


On Subjects,
   & Other
   Objects

  Two plus two
    equals five.
      Or three.
                Or
   whatever we
             decree.
      Because
   things mean
   what we SAY
    they mean.
Nothing more.
  And nothing
             less.
  And that is
  my final word
  on the subject,
           you turd.
        Next.

        Wait -
             what's
              that?
                 Who
           am I
         you dare
          to ask?
                       I
              am
        your king.
     What did you
           expect
When you handed me
         such power
             over
                     you??
          As I say:
                    Next
            subject.

                  WHAT?!
                   Oh,
               don't be
                 a fool.
             Objection
           overruled.
            As I said:
          NEXT.

          YOU"VE had
             your turn.
  And actually,
             you had it
             long
             ago,
                     at
                   the
         first sight
         of me.
       and could
      have added
     two and two
             up
       accurately
           then.
       
                Hee
                hee.

No comments: