Wednesday 9 September 2015

Important Announcement


Breading News! ‘Important Announcement’: Trump


‘My fellow Americans:

‘I have an important announcement to make.  You know all that stuff about Obama’s birth certificate?  Well, that isn’t the half of it.

‘It has just come to my attention - I’m a busy man; I can’t cover all the details of things - that it doesn’t really matter where the guy was born.  That was some sort of red herring.  A cover, for the real issue.  The real issue has to do with his father.

‘Barack Obama Senior was not a United States citizen.  Obama Junior’s candidacy should have fallen right there.

‘I have been impressed with impeccable arguments on the Internet that the Founding Fathers, in making it a requirement for the occupant of the office of the presidency - and that office ONLY, because of its special nature, with the occupant of that office becoming as well the Commander in Chief of the nation’s military forces - for the occupant to be a, quote, “natural born” citizen; meant by that requirement to make sure that the office did not devolve onto anybody with divided loyalties or allegiances.  As a naturalized citizen would be subject to.  And as a DUAL citizen would MOST CERTAINly be subject to.

‘They meant, by that requirement, for the occupancy of the presidential office to go only to a person born on the soil, of two (in this case, U.S.) citizen parents.  That’s PLURAL  As in BOTH. 

‘And once you look at the matter - and really LOOK at it; take the time to really look at it - you realize: ‘Well, of course.  How logical.’  So, how did both major political parties miss that meaning of the term?  With all their high-priced legal advisors, and all??  

‘That answer, too, is obvious:

‘They did it on purpose.  

‘They didn’t want to be stymied by such a little thing as the Constitution in who they wanted to put up for the presidency.  And now, here we are, with the Republican Party trying to make two wrongs make a right, by putting up for the office some ineligible candidates of their own.  Cruz, Rubio, and Jindal, and Santorum, I am informed: all, not natural born citizens, for not having had two U.S. citizen parents at the time of their birth.

‘Let me really spell this out for you.  This means that the boys in the back room did a deal: that both the Democrat Party AND the Republican Party need to be hauled into court, on RICO-statute charges.  You know what that means?  That they are accused of being criminal enterprises, engaged in a conspiracy between them to defraud the American people, and the rule of law in this country: the Constitution.       

‘Now, you may say, ‘Well, Donald, The People voted for the guy…’   Lemme tell you something.  If you try that crap on me, look out for your nose.  Because - 

‘I may have cut some corners in my business life.  And yes, I’ve done some things in my life that I’m not particularly proud of.  But one thing I am not.  I am not a traitor to my country.

‘And one thing that I am:

‘I am an American.  And I will NOT betray this country, when it comes to the Constitution.  That is the law of the land.  We need to live by it.  Or we will be governed by tyrants.

‘And contrary to some belief: I am NOT a tyrant.

‘I may be a hard son of a bitch, in the business world.  

‘But I am a patriot, of and for this country.  

‘And it looks to me, like both the main political parties have colluded - have engaged in a conspiracy to bring down the rule of law in this country.  Which means that they need to go down.  

‘And that means, that I withdraw my candidacy for the office of the presidency from the Republican Party; and I’ll run on my own party.  Call it the Constitutionalist Party; I don’t know. I haven’t figured out all the details yet.        

‘In any event - 

‘To my main announcement - and some of you will get a kick out of this:

‘Barack Obama:

‘You’re fired!’

--

As for Ben Carson:

from judicial watch.org: ‘Influx of Illegal Alien Minors Energizes Violent U.S. Street Gang MS-13’ - September 8

..
lin
7 hours ago (September 9) 

Everyone should check out Ben Carson for president- he's a CLASSY guy, retired top neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital who grew up as a poor black kid in the Detroit ghettos. His mother brought him and his brother out of the circle of poverty by insisting they read at least two books per week and write book reports on them. She turned off the TV and didn't subscribe to a 'poor me' attitude. He's a firm believer in the American Dream.
2

Reply                   Kathleen3 lin 2 hours ago 
    • He's also a firm believer in allowing 34 million illegal aliens who violated our laws to be rewarded by allowing them to remain in our country.

    • 1
    • Reply

      • kibitzer3
        Kathleen3 a few seconds ago (September 9)

      • Yes, and he also at least initially didn't believe in the ability of the American people to arm themselves against a rogue government with anything more than the equivalent of a pea shooter; and he believes in mandatory vaccination; and he believes in torture as a government policy. The guy is a doofus.
-

PS. On this subject of the illegal aliens, and the 34 million here who are being allowed - so far - to remain in our country:

I can only imagine that Ronald Reagan, in the middish '80s, when he signed Congressional legislation granting amnesty at that time, did it only under the condition that Congress would seal the border, and take strong similar measures.

It has not done so.  So, the representatives of The People are guilty of malfeasance of duty.

So, the Congress needs to be dissolved.

And an Officer of The People take over, and bring this nation back under the rule of law. 

And be sure that you choose the right person for that job.  Much depends on that choice.  A combination of soft and strong.  And totally committed to helping humanity get to

the higher realms.  

And out of this pale imitation

of

the Real Thing.

No comments: