Gotta Stop Hurting Each Other...
especially since there is no 'other' anyway.
Oh well. A little more for the day. Back into the fray. Aka The Play:
from totalconservative.com: ‘Ted Cruz Outraged Over Planned Parenthood Failure’ - Shawn - September 25
Cruz is only candidate I'll vote for
He agrees with me
He keeps his promises to constituents
Even if it makes the Establishment Politicos in DC attack him.
Fed Gov has tyranized We the People and trashed the Constitution.
They have seceded from the States, from US.
kibitzer3 rowleya • a few seconds ago (September 28)
rowleya, a lot of conservatives really need to do their homework in regards to the eligibility requirements for the office of the POTUS, especially the definition of a 'natural born' citizen - because if conservatives won't stand for the Constitution, a) who will?; and b) the country has then been turned over to those who want to run it by the rule of men, not the rule of law.
The rule of law - i.e., the Constitution in this country - says that only a 'natural born' citizen can occupy the office of the presidency. That term means what it meant to the constitutional Framers, for which there is overwhelming evidence, too much to go into here: one born on the soil (jus soli) of (in this case, U.S.) citizen parents (jus sanguinis). That's PLURAL. As in BOTH. The whole POINT being so that the occupant of that office - and that particular office ONLY; who would as well then become the Commander in Chief of the nation's military forces - had NO DUAL/CONFLICTING LOYALTIES OR ALLEGIANCES. As a naturalized citizen would be subject to. And as a DUAL citizen would MOST CERTAINLY be subject to. Like Cruz. And like Obama. Who were born dual citizens. Not 'natural born' citizens.
Conservatives are being suckered into a trap on this issue. If we believe that 'close enough is good enough' - that two wrongs make a right - then we have lost the battle for our country, and it is turned over - lock, stock and barrel - to the termites that are trying to do it in as we speak, and to their viper masters at the top of the pyramid of power trying to rope the world into their totalitarian New World Order.
Wake up, America. You are being done in by masters at the trade. Live by the rule of law. Or die by suicide. Whether unsuspecting suicide or deliberate suicide, the outcome is still the same.
P.S. In the event, this is what transpired between me and my News With Views pen pal:
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:55:06 -0400
Subject: Re: NWV Columns of Sept ( ) & Sept ( )
So, Stan (I write big; I'm visually impaired), where did we misunderstand each other in our conversations? I am and have always been in total disagreement with the unlawful ushering in of non-American citizens. Here we go with Obama.
I can tell you're worried. So am I. But then how do we sit idly while BO violates the Constitution repeatedly and has done [so], for at least the last 5 years, and nothing is done? How is that different from the "naturalized citizen" situation? You're absolutely right when you say violating, discarding, our Constitution makes us a null and void nation b/c the fundamentals of our Founding fathers' "living will" has been destroyed. But who is doing anything about these violations? not Congress...not Americans. I try to write about them but no one--except a select few like you and I--seem to care or even give it a second thought.
I want to tell you, though, that I do appreciate the time you take to research your declarations, as many people spout things without out evidence or even credence. I can see you do a lot of hard work and when I find a few minutes in my busy life, I will look up the sources you cited, just for my self-edification.
So, I ask again, my friend, where did we disagree from the get-go? I've always been on your page. I think all illegals ought to be given the once-over and re BO, only Trump was brave enough to publically question. Now everyone comes to BO's defense on that. I'm not convinced.
As far as the other candidates, what do you suggest be done? What actions are you taking?
Hey, thanks for educating me further. I'm still listening.
(and my reply)
Hi ( ) -
Let me 'back it up' a bit, and clarify why I was put off by your statement back to me, when you said:
"The thing here to consider is that though you and I, and many other Americans, interpret the Founding Father's words as to what "naturalized" means, it is, for all intense [sic] purposes, arguable by those who want to interpret the way they do.
"I have chatted with Constitutional experts and they say that no absolute definition can be accurately and appropriately applied to the verbiage; hence, Obama will go down in history as an "American citizen," whether we concur or not..."
1) "naturalized" has nothing to do with this issue, directly. It is a form of citizenship - and, as statutory law, CAN have various 'interpretations' of it. But we are not talking about 'naturalized' when we talk about Obama, and his not being a NATURAL BORN citizen. For which there is A VERY CLEAR DEFINITION - an "absolute" definition; and as used by the constitutional Framers when putting it in their contract for that particular office - and that particular office ONLY, as I have pointed out, for its elimination of any question for the occupant of that PARTICULAR office of having dual/conflicting allegiances, thus resulting in SOLE ALLEGIANCE to the U.S.. There is NO QUESTION about this; and that you had been seduced into believing otherwise - drinking the Kool-Aid, Saul Alinsky style - put me off.
2) So: This situation is NOT "arguable". It is a HIJACK. And as someone who has declared love for the Constitution and this country, and with something of a public voice, I expected you to/hoped that you would RAISE YOUR VOICE on this issue; not give in supinely to the termites infesting this nation, and attempting to take it over, and make it into something that it is not, and never should become: a mere part of a region of the New World Order of the vile creatures attempting to rule this world.
3) We CAN'T WAIT until the end of BO's term. He and his minions can create, at any time, a Crisis giving him the Opportunity to declare Martial Law, and that's the end of the American Republic - IF he isn't seen for the Usurper that he is, by more and more American citizens, before that terrible eventuality.
4) We can't count on the Republican Party to 'do the right thing' in this matter because it is obvious that they are IN ON IT, for their own purposes.* So it's up to We the People. And that’s why
5) I was hoping that you, as someone "with something of a public voice," would make a positive response to the matter, and become a Voice in the Wilderness.
6) What actions am I taking? I write this sort of pro-'natural born citizen' response every chance I get, when I come across a blog or a Comments-thread comment where the person has the matter wrong. Usually, on conservative blogs, when they are 'talking up' Cruz, or Rubio. I set them, and the readers, right on the matter.
7) As for the Republican Party candidates, what do I suggest be done? I suggest that people like you make such a noise on the matter that someone from the public finally asks them about it. Including Trump. Pointing out that it is not about about BO's birth certificate per se; that that is a bit of a red herring. What the real issue is, is that his father (assuming that BO Sr. was his real father; another murky matter) was not a U.S. citizen. That's it, right there. It doesn't REALLY matter WHERE he was born. That is a secondary issue, to the fact that he was not born of two U.S. citizen parents. Right there, he's toast.
And we need to get him out of there, before he burns the place down.
Thanks for "still listening".
P.S. Oh - and the business about your missing the cut for the 'A' Team, in my mind?
That's those who live their lives by Truth.
And cannot do otherwise.
* Their candidates who are not NBCs are: Cruz, Rubio, Jindal, and Santorum.
(I failed to notice that my pen pal began to use my nickname instead of my given name. Oh well. Not to worry. As if we didn't have enough to worry about...)