Saturday 12 September 2015

On Getting Short


Speaking of Oathkeepers, as I did at the end of my last Comments thread entry posted here yesterday.  And as the petitions continue unabated.  For this, that ’n the other; all relating to

the Usurper.  The Imposter.  The Obamanation.  

I’m getting royally sick of the whole thing.

I wish it to stop.

As I said in the latest appeal (for money) via supporting a petition, this one from Phyllis Schlafly of Eagle Forum for a ’Stop Executive Amnesty’ petition to House Speaker John Boehner:

‘NO MORE SUPPLICATING.  See Over.’  And on the other side of the petition, I wrote:

‘Phyllis:

‘Nothing substantive is going to happen until people like you stop ignoring the 800-pound gorilla in the room: 

‘Obama is a Usurper - for not being a ‘natural born’ citizen* - and so simply needs to be arrested by Oathkeepers, current and retired; with We, the People having their backs - and held for trial on a whole host of charges by now.  And we get back to the rule of law in the country: the ConstitutionNOT the rule of men, that we are operating under right now.  A/k/a tyranny.’
                                                                                              (signed)

* You don’t have to take my word for it - see:
   puzo1.blogspot.com, for one good example.


And on the back of the return envelope, I wrote:

‘He’s just doing what a tyrant does.  Don’t you get it???’

If I had had more room, and inclination, I might have added, to make my point more clear:

These our erstwhile Masters and Controllers - all these Dark forces in life - are the whetstones against which, and by which, we hone ourselves.  Are to do so.  As with Obama: He is just doing his tyrant thing.  It is up to us to respond.  To do something about it.  He is simply - and very cleverly - playing his part.  

I want to yell at Americans: Don’t you see that?  Jesus effing Christ.  What will it take.  You are the ones who have to save yourselves.  And the American Republic.  Raised up, for the purpose of  extolling “individual sovereignty and soul-centered society,” in the neatly succinct words of Alfred L. Webre.  

Interestingly enough, I have just been having an in-depth dialogue with a friend via email, which has brought this whole subject to the fore of my/our thinking: of Dualism vs. Non-Dualism.  Very briefly: he is quite the Dualist, believing that the universe that we inhabit - are captured in - is run by an evil god, and the Abrahamic religions are its agents.  Whereas my take on such cosmic things is that the Dark side is there for our development.  Is part - a vital part - of the process, of unfolding our potential, as gods in the making.  Chips off the old block.  

And the time is growing short in which for us to get that.

Or not.

Our choice.    

You know: The free-will thing.

No comments: